“Very Good Hotel !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #307 of 838 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Cairo, Egypt
“Very Good Hotel !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel was my second choice after mine got cancelled.
I definitely liked it here, excellent Wifi, Airconditioning is always working which is good.
Bathroom really clean and hot and cold water.
Staff are really helfpul. at the beginning my shower was not working and as soon as i called them they came right up and fixed it. Breakfast was good, good quantity and taste.
Room service is also good and they come up and try to help whenever u ask.
The hotel's manager is a great guy, he always tries to help, he even offered me a free ride to metro station (Karol Bagh metro station).
The only drawback is that it was kinda far from my destinations so i had to take many Riksha and metro. Wasn't that bad though.
I would recommend it if you know you will moving around that area.

Room Tip: Ask first about hot water, A/C and Wifi. Make sure phone is working.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

excellent room, feel like home away from home. service is very good and caring staff. clean and tidy shower with hot and cold water.
would reccomend this hotel to anyone.
myself want to come back again deffinetly.

Room Tip: my room no; 101 sisley executive
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Nine place to meet in the stay in New Delhi .. People take good care of your needs . and are vary Easy WITH MY thing and MY MIND your mind , . .. it made my stay here TO BE the most bless stay here in New Delhi India,,,,,, I thank full to god to come to this good hotel.

Safe place here in New Delhi,,

PHILLIP PEARCE

Room Tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We arrived here thanks to a 'your hotel is over booked' scenario. We even talked to the 'manager' though of course the taxi driver had made the call (prepaid from airport by the way so beware!) When we got to the hotel we saw a room and our things were brought to the room. The guy at reception then realised that we had prepaid our hotel and that he couldn't charge us so we were turfed out the following morning to an autorickshaw driver to take us 'back to our original hotel', who of course tried to take us to a 'tourist info'. Scam, scam, scam

• Stayed July 2013
Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

It is very comfortale to stay Sisley Hotel as home!
I recommand you guys to come and stay like home!
Staffs are good person, and nice guys! And location is so cool
I will come again to awesome stay in sisley room no. 102
My name is Kisoo from south Korea. I am coming for tourist purpose, so it is comfortable hotel, huge market nearby i recommand this hotel is one of the best hotel in Delhi.

Room Tip: Primium room of hotel sisley
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Arriving late and without reservation the dear chaps at Sisley were happy to oblige my room request with a whopping offer of $150 US for one night.
After managing to get them down to $110 they refused to move their price any further, and then told me with a sneer, good luck finding another place at this time of night. We were tired from a day of travel and regretfully agreed on the dirty deal only to find a room with dirty bedsheets, pillows, and towels.

The water in the morning got to lukewarm and hung there for the entire shower. The breakfast was shabby (don't order a coffee), and the hotel staff would let you know if they weren't satisfied with your tip. They never provided the wifi password explaining we had to wait for the manager aka 'we don't want you looking other hotels up just so you can leave us'... needless to say one night at Sisley was more than enough.

If you do end up here one tired confused night in Delhi, just let the man at the counter know that your stay is free as I paid enough for a couple extra weary travellers to go on my tab.

• Stayed June 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I arrived to this hotel after the classic "your hotel is closed because of the protests" charade. Granted, this was not Sisley hotels fault but they immediately charged us an exorbitant amount of money. They refused to take anything less than 110$ Canadian. We took it because we were tired, and it was late, and we had been driving around for ages with our taxi driver.
When we asked for the wifi password so we could talk to our hostel the staff refused saying the wifi wasn't working. We were told we could get the password first thing in the morning but sure enough, it was "not available yet".
In the morning the hotel manager said he couldn't call our booked hostel for me because he didn't know the area code for Dehli!
They arranged a rickshaw for us "free of charge" who of course immediately tried to take us to a tourist office.
The sheets were stained, no hot water in the shower.

Needless to say, we will never go back to this hotel and neither should you.

• Stayed June 2013

Been to Hotel Sisley The Boutique? Share your experiences!