“A Memorable Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WelcomHotel Dwarka

You added WelcomHotel Dwarka to your Saves list
WelcomHotel Dwarka
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 3 Sector 10, New Delhi 110075, India (Formerly The Emporio Hotel)   |
Ranked #27 of 606 Hotels in New Delhi
“A Memorable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the Saurav, Gaurav, Vineeta, Rahul, Maninder, who made our stay a really comfortable one.. To be precise, I wanted to give an five star hotel stay experience to my parents and all the afore mentioned staffs made it a reality and my parents were really happy.. Not to forget the chef's (sorry I don't remember their name) who treated us with good South Indian foods which is tough to find in Delhi.. For sure will recommend the hotel to my friends and relatives and also looking forward to visit again..

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

i have visited this hotel earlier in january and last month in october. i went there in the restaurant called 75. The biggest disappointment was you will have to search and wait for waiters to come and take the order and request them to present the bill. though the quality of food was fine as always. other thing was the washrooms in the lobby.It was very stinky and smells so bad like not cleaned on daily basis. i would say this property could be very good as the location, ambiance along with its features like waterfall fountain in front of main gate which was also closed, earlier i have noticed it was working.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Saitama, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is one of best hotels I have stayed in my life. This is my first time traveling to New Delhi and stayed 3 nights. The hotel is approx 30 mins from the Airport. The room is very clean and nice. The breakfast is also nice. I can enjoy traditional indian foods and other normal breakfast such as breads, bacon, eggs, etc.

The services served by hotel staffs are really amazing and they always keep checking on me kindly. Ms.Neha kindly helped me a lot during my staying this hotel. I could feel full hospitality from her and I could enjoy my travel in New Delhi because of her.
If I have a chance to come to New Delhi, I will stay this hotel again and I hope she would help me again.

One more thing which made me surprised, there is a manager who is familiar with Japanese language. I was not expecting speaking Japanese and get service by Japanese language. This is also good thing for me.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this review, yesterday
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to note that you have appreciated the services of our Hotel and the hospitality displayed by our Associates. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and would most certainly help us in our "Quest for Quality".

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Neha and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging her.

We assure you our best services and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to 'WelcomHotel Dwarka'.

Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

this was my first stay very clean hotel very close to metro station and airport as well very nice location, Housekeeping staff is very good , Staff at reception is very nice and very helpful. The lady Neha who always stand in the lobby she is very charming always have a big smile on her face , very helpful and takes care of us like her baby. keep it up , Thank u so much to take care of us. All the Best!!!!!!!................

Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is one among the best five star properties in India without doubt. Excellent rooms, nice location which is close to airport and metro station (Dwaraka Sec 10) at a walkable distance, good food. Still I'd rate this as terrible because of their service...at the restaurant and at the travel desk. The housekeeping is good I must admit. The waiters at the restaurant is committed to ensure that you won't return (may be except for a free lunch / dinner). Being specific... they won't serve you water even after repeated request...they won't be seen after you ask for something which is expected to be served on the table. There are a few guys seems to be good. But most of them will disappoint you. They 'delighted' me on my checkout too... Though an Innova was booked on the previous night for an airport drop at 4.45am, no cab was ready and we had to wait till 5am for and that too for a small car!!! This happened on 20th Nov. Fortunately I didn't miss my flight.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, responded to this review, 2 days ago
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I have taken cognizance of your feedback regarding Service at the Restaurant & Travel Desk amongst others. Without offering any excuse, I sincerely apologize for the dissonance faced. Please be assured that necessary corrective action has been initiated in order to enhance our services.

Atyrau, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This was my second visit to WelcomeHotel Dwarka with my family. Rooms are clean, and spacious with modern rainfall showers in bathroom. The hotel is about 20mins drive from IGI Airport and near to Metro station. A mini shopping mall is in the same building were we found inexpensive good cloths. Hotel staffs are very friendly and helpful, especially Simran Preet of the front office, Lalita and Deepilka of guest relation and Nafis of security.
Complimentary breakfast had excellent choice. Dinner at the Chinese restaurant was fantastic both in terms of service and food. My kids really enjoyed it.
The wifi is available at an additional cost and seems little bit higher.
In short, the overall experience was great. Great value for the money.
I will recommend this Hotel for anyone who wants a luxurious comfortable stay at an affordable price.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Simranpreet, Lalita, Deepika & Nafis and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed in a Welcome Hotel ITC Dwarka for my two day visit.The staff,service,breakfast was good.I am a bit confused why they wrote in my bill standard room while my booking was for deluxe room.I am very happy with the hotel and would like to return to it.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

We have taken note of your comment on your Bill amongst others. Please be assured that necessary corrective action has been initiated in order to enhance our services. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and would most certainly help us in our "Quest for Quality".

Sanjay Sharma

Been to WelcomHotel Dwarka? Share your experiences!