“Assessment regarding comforts and services provided during my stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi

Save Saved
You added WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi to your Saves list
WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No. 3 Sector 10, New Delhi 110075, India (Formerly The Emporio Hotel)   |
Ranked #22 of 593 hotels in New Delhi
Bangalore, India
“Assessment regarding comforts and services provided during my stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Although, for me this was a new Hotel, I found the ambience, the Interior and the Room facilities very good. The staff received me (as the Guest) in very decent manner and promptly ensured the registration formalities and the front desk during my recent stay on 21 - 22.08.2014 I was allocated Room No.805 which was very comfortably clean and was very well kept by housekeeping department of the Hotel.

The in-room dining services were also very very efficient and fast. I would rather prefer to mention the names of two of the Staff Members whom I found extremely efficient, sincere and have helped my stay to be very comfortable. They are, one from in-room dining services and one from Reception Desk. Their names are as under:-

1. Staff from in-room dining services performing outstanding services - Mr. Praveen Lakhawat
2. Official from Front Desk - Ms. Geetha

Room Tip: Although, for me this was a new Hotel, I found the ambience, the Interior and the Room facilities ve...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi, responded to this review, today
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to note that you have appreciated the services of our Hotel and the hospitality displayed by our Associates. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and would most certainly help us in our "Quest for Quality".

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Geeta & Praveen and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

We assure you our best services and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to 'WelcomHotel Dwarka'.

200 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

IThe reason we chose the hotel was because of its proximity to my place of business.
Also this was my first time in delhi.
I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel.. good ambience, nice comfortable rooms.
I must mention that the staff there was excellent.. charming and courteus especially Ms Geeta at the reception desk who made sure we had everything that we needed, mr shohaib who helped us out with our travel plans and last but not the least Mr Om... the hotel driver.. who tooks us around Delhi and kept us in a good spirits despite the blistering heat.
We also had dinner at their chinese restaurant which was fantastic both in terms of service and the food...A must try if you stay there.
All in all a nice experience

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi, responded to this review, 2 days ago
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Geeta, Shuwaib and Om and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

It doesn't really get better unless you have an insatiable desire. To put it briefly, the hospitality, courtesy, service, ambience, food and the overall experience, everything was great. K&K, the Indian restaurant that also serves the legendary Dal Bukhara, is spot-on for a quiet romantic evening.

Spoiler Alert:

K&K is beautifully lit up with 1100+ candles every evening.

• Stayed August 2014

Agra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had checked in hotel on 20.08.14. Inspite of pre informing check in time of 3pm,it took them 40/45 minutes to get room ready and no one even there to offer even water .However after calling for manager,we were offered coffee.
although was amused to see water being served the next day to guests in waiting..the management had taken the action !!
no room up gradation as per plans even though rooms were available.
water went off while taking bath !! DISGUSTING>>>
paltry discount was offered on food 25% which we can avail normally also being regular client of ITC.
Overall very average experience as per ITC standards.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I have taken cognizance of your feedback regarding check-in and bathroom services amongst others. Without offering any excuse, I sincerely apologize for the dissonance faced. Please be assured that necessary corrective action has been initiated in order to enhance our services.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

i just want to say it was great stay.what it really matters is how you treat your customerS and trust me being form airlines industry i know what it means.it was just one call and it was all arrange thanks to Manager Simranpreet Singh. It was my fiancee Birthday and every went so smooth. In fact there was everything which i wanted .once again thanks Mr Singh .....:)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi, responded to this review, 3 days ago
'Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Simranpreet and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging him.

delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Recently, post a tiring trip from Kasauli to Delhi, we went to K&K, ITC Dwarka for dinner. This place has been strongly recommended by all my friends.
I am a frequent visitior to Bukhara, ITC Maurya since I am big fan of their Dal Bukhara. However, my only grudge against Bukhara is that there are very few options for the vegetarians, i.e., Dal and Paneer,
I was very delighted when I visited K&K and saw the menu (there were lots of options for the vegetarians). Further, besides ambience being classy, the management and staffs were brilliant. The waiters took great pride in the food and thoroughly explained all the items which we wanted to eat.
With respect to food, Dal Bukhara at K&K was simply amazing. For the first time, I actually had the opportunity to try dal Bukhara with biryani and it tasted wonderfully. It was one of those meals you just want to sit afterwards and reflect on how good it was. Our 3 course meal was simply outstanding. I would definitely eat here again.
Ajay Sondhi

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
GM_WelcomHotelDwarka, General Manager at WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi, responded to this review, 6 days ago

Thank you for your review on K&K on the Tripadvisor,

We are delighted to note that you have appreciated the Food & Services of our Hotel and the hospitality displayed by our Associates.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had spent 8 days in this hotel and I must have to say that the hospitality was superb. Rooms were spacious n other facilities were almost at par. But when it comes to downside of this hotel I would like to mention about fooding, swimming pool n toilet. I had chosen super deluxe room but even in that room no bath tub was provided so it's not a value for money thing. Swimming pool was just ok but nobody was there for support in case of emergency.
Though I would like to go back for another stay..
But please resolve the above mentioned matters as it'll certainly improve ur reputation.

• Stayed June 2014
Greetings from WelcomHotel Dwarka'

We have taken note of your feedback on Food, Toilets & Swimming Pool amongst others. Please be assured that necessary corrective action has been initiated in order to enhance our services.

Sanjay Sharma

Been to WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi? Share your experiences!