“Nice 5 star hotel away from crowed area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka

You added Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot 4 Sector 13 Next to Metro Station, Near IGI Airport | Dwarka City Centre, New Delhi 110075, India   |
Ranked #85 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
INDIA
“Nice 5 star hotel away from crowed area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hi
I am using LOT this hotel for our foreign clients specially from Europe continuously since since 2012 and getting good feedback, it is neither away from airport nor from city and there is very good connected to all famous area of City from metro train.
I love do dine in coffee shop always which is with the nice view of metro train/trek, amazing food, last time I was with British clients at dinner, It was amazing !!!!!!!! food with excellent services.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Manas_Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for encouraging us with your feedback. Let me thank you for appreciating our culinary offerings and service. Thank you for recommending Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

We have recently launched Dvar – Our fine dining Indian restaurant with live Sufi music for Diners. Feedback such as yours strengthens our endeavour to consistently ensure memorable guest experiences and let me thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Manas Krishnamoorthy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Polish first
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

the hotel has all the amenities and is very comfortable, a bit far from anything else so is a good place to stay when you plan on just hanging around the hotel or going for full day outings. good food and they have a gym and spa, etc. - seemed very underutilized. there are three places to eat in the hotel and a cafe in the lobby.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

It is a very encouraging to receive a feedback such as yours. Let me thank you for sharing your wonderful stay experience with us. Thank you for recommending our hotel on Tripadvisor.

It gives me great pleasure to announce that we have recently launched Dvar – Our fine dining Indian restaurant with live Sufi music for Diners

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice and clean and more importantly quiet.Only down part is water in bath is salty due local borewell water(hard) Bath is nice but should have been little bigger.Friendly and helpful staff. Wifi didnt work the first day and they send some one to help me out and it worked

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

It is a very encouraging to receive a feedback such as yours. Please accept our gratitude for praising Rice – The oriental fine dining restaurant and the health club. Thank you for recommending Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

Have made good note regards your feedback about the hardness of water. We regret the same and shall incorporate any changes we can to help enhance the hotel offerings.

Guest staying with us now has a complimentary access to Steam, Sauna & Jacuzzi facilities at Anantaa – our Spa. Feedback such as yours strengthens our endeavour to consistently ensure memorable guest experiences and let me thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Agra, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I checked in around 21:00 Hours on 30th November 2013. I had to wait for my luggage for about 45 minutes on a cool windy day with my wife. Moreover, I had specifically told them that I have a friends birthday tomorrow so we would be celebrating with few friends but those friends would leave around 3 or 4 clock. When I checked out, they took about 60 minutes to check what I had consumed from the mini bar.
On top of it they asked me for additional Rs. 1500 for extra guests. Which I somehow avoided after repeated request. But all in all it was a very bad experience, there was a wedding going on in the hotel so the other guests are totally neglected.

Room Tip: No room has a privacy
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manas_Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I have taken note of your detailed feedback, and do regret the inconvenience caused to you. I assure you that I shall address this personally with the seriousness it deserves with our Heads of Departments.

Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I urge you to treat this as an isolated deviation from our usual high standards of service, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make up for this unpleasant experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back, and to meeting with you in person on your next visit.

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I booked this by accident, having aimed for the Radission Blu at the airport, but been lured by Expedia into booking this one. It is about a 20-30 minute drive from the airport in a University district and as a result is mainly used by locals rather than international travelers. It showed, especially at reception where the staff were struggling to deal with three separate wedding parties and my efforts to check in were constantly interrupted by other guests trying to push in and indeed my efforts to actually walk into the hotel were frustrated by staff and guests trying to manouvre their limos so the wedding guests didn't have to walk more than a metre from air conditioned car to air conditioned lobby. The ambient noise levels in the corridors were quite high as well as a result and some of this leaked into the rooms and I was woken by a group of giggling teenage girls who (I assume!) were knocking on the wrong door . By the time I completed check in I felt I had made a serious error

However this hotel is actually really good. The room was fantastic, well sized, with a great shower and a nice view over the atrium. Staff were unfailingly polite and calm - I mean genuinely helpful and made me feel very welcome. As other reviewers have mentioned the breakfast buffet and my room service dinner were very good and there is a new Indian fine dining restaurant as well which I didn't sample, but I suspect is pretty good. There are also a growing shopping mall downstairs. At less than 7000 rupees a night this was really good value as well.

So I left a bit confused. If I was on business and needed to stay near the airport I might give it another go, or if I was on mid range holiday and money was a bit tight. If though I wanted a really special occasion I would probably give it a miss.

Room Tip: Avoid being near the lifts - a little bit noisy.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

DELHI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

We went for dinner buffet for 2. The starters were great, followed by average salads main course was fine ( need distinctive taste for Radisson) ending with some lovely desserts). All in all it was above average in the taste.
The major thing that made the experience worth it was amazing ambiance...calmness in place with amicable staff. Specially yogesh, nikhil and shikha. Good job...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our gratitude for the wonderful things you have said about our buffet spread at Spring – Coffee Shop and hotel ambience, and for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka for your stay.

Thank you for appreciating our team members. We have shared your feedback with them.

Your feedback reaffirms our endeavour to consistently ensure memorable guest experiences and I thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to your welcome you back.

Bangalore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Hotel was very good, but too much rush and every body were busy finally could not get people to help me. I got very bad room, Ac was not working properly, there was no lighting in the room. I have tried with different people for a day then next day approached the duty manager who has changed my room immediately. Food was good and stay in the other room was comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your timely feedback. Let me thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka for your stay & recommending the food.

Please accept our apology for the unfortunate experience you have had at the first room given to you, I shall personally take this up with the Head of Department.

Your feedback will certainly help us to enhance future guest experiences and I thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor.

Let me know when you plan to visit us next.

Manas Krishnamoorthy

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka? Share your experiences!