“A hotel close to the airport...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka

You added Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot 4 Sector 13 Next to Metro Station, Near IGI Airport | Dwarka City Centre, New Delhi 110075, India   |
Ranked #85 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Mumbai
“A hotel close to the airport...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed at the hotel as we had a training for 2 days for our staff from Delhi and the NCR region and though it was far for some of those coming from satellite towns, it was a good pace for us from Mumbai as it was near the airport. The training venue was spacious and well arranged though I wish I could say it was well equipped. In as much as parts of the hotel were under construction especially the mall, I must say the place was good for the purpose and also to stay. Breakfast was good and had sufficient variety including live counter. I had a good filll and the food in the training was also good. Rooms were spacious and had all amenities but I felt the tariff was a tad too high. So while I can't say it was great value for money, I can end saying the hotel location is good, rooms are good and the staff are just about ok.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manas_Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback. We are grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, especially the Conferencing and Food & Beverage experience.

I have taken note of your feedback as regards value for money, and I request that you let me know when you plan your next visit with us; we will do our utmost to address this issue. I am reachable on mkrishnamoorthy@rddwarka.com. Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Manas Krishnamoorthy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
  • Polish first
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have booked the hotel for one of family event. Service provided by this hotel was even much lower than one star hotel. Even the basic amenties were not available until guest or me (Host) complaint like drinking water. Even there was no electricity and dinner was served almost in dark area. Also electricity was not available for DJ, LED. Moreover we gave them time of 6.30 PM to start the function but it was handed over to us at 8.30 PM due to which our guest had to wait outside. I had a worst experience and whole event was spoiled.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback.

I sincerely regret that you were inconvenienced during the function, and did not enjoy the banqueting facilities at our hotel. I request you to connect with me via email so I am able understand the specifics and take corrective action. I am reachable on mkrishnamoorthy@rddwarka.com. Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope to make amends for your unpleasant experience.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson overnight during a recent house move. The hotel is modern and the staff to the most part are friendly and helpful. The rooms are beautiful and quiet - despite the noisy public areas (the hotel seems to get most of its business from hosting weddings). Room service was good - though the food was not as hot in temperature as I would have liked - it only had a plastic cover over it rather than a stainless steel one which may have made the difference.

Two things that I was disappointed in - Poor availability of TV channels in English - considering what you pay for a hotel like this they should have a full range of channels. Also their room service staff should give accurate information about restaurant timings - I ended up missing out on breakfast because the roomservice waiter told me it started at 6:30 instead of 7 which was the correct timing. If I had known that piece of information I would have ordered room service so I could eat before my early departure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback. We are grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, especially the rooms and Room Service.

I have made good note of your feedback regarding the food temperature, television channels, and incorrect information that was shared with you, and I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. I assure you that I shall take this us with the relevant Heads of Department, and we shall take corrective action. Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Being so close to my house, I have to endure this hotel many times just because there is no other option. Very very poor service and is normally crowded because of some wedding or other function. That is usually very crude and unruly gathering spoiling the experience of other people around. Concierge and valet are exceptionally uncultured. This property is perhaps worthy of being called a Radisson but surely not a 4 star hotel.

I am just waiting for Taj and ITC to open up in the vicinity so that I do not have to endure this hotel anymore.

• Stayed May 2013
Manas_Krishnamoorthy, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka, responded to this review, May 30, 2013

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback.

I do regret that you were inconvenienced during your stay as a result of the functions in our hotel,

santa rosa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Bit of a culture shock. After two months on the road in india and ready to go back to the US I splurged for this hotel It was everything I had thought I wanted. It was clean and modern. The dosa at breakfast was great and they have a full western breakfast as well, included. The bathroom had hot water and was beautifully laid out. And it was right in the middle of Connaught Place. Fabulous location with the metro, major shopping areas within walking distance and quite mellow re the people trying to sell me something. I walked to India Gate, not too far, and took a taxi for half a day to sight see. I would definitely stay here again for the convenience. Not much indian ambiance but that was the point for me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback. We are grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our sister hotel at Connaught Place; especially its location and Food & Beverage experience.

Please also stay with us when you plan to visit Delhi again. Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka.

Mumbai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Hotel seems just starting. Bath water was horrible to the extent could not even wash face, forget taking bath. Had to go to work without even a bath. Hotel says if complaint not rectified, will not charge. Nothing was refunded and had to make do without water in the bath/sink. Very poor & inconvenienced a lot.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Thank you very much for your very kind feedback.

I sincerely regret that you were inconvenienced during you stay at the hotel. I request you to connect with me via email so I am able understand the specifics and take corrective action. I am reachable on mkrishnamoorthy@rddwarka.com. Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hotel was clean and modern features. We had no hot water in our room and a technician had to come and fix it at 11pm..Food was average and a bit tastless. When we checked out they tried charging us 365 INR for a mineral water that we didnt even touch in the fridge, they told us that we didnt drink it but broke the seal of the bottle. why someone would break a seal of a bottle and not even drink any of it.. didnt have a 5 star stay and will not be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I have taken note of your feedback, and do regret the inconvenience caused to you. I assure you that I shall address this personally with the seriousness it deserves with our Heads of Departments.

Feedback such as yours goes a long way in helping us enhance our services, and I thank you for taking the time to share this with us. I urge you to treat this as an isolated deviation from our usual high standards of service, and hope that you will give us another opportunity to make up for this unpleasant experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back, and to meeting with you in person on your next visit.

Manas Krishnamoorthy

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel New Delhi Dwarka? Share your experiences!