“Worth your money!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Intercity

Save Saved
You added Hotel Intercity to your Saves list
Hotel Intercity
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17A/42 W.E.A.,Gurudwara Road, Opp. Jessa Ram Hospital | Near Karol Bagh Metro Station, Pillar No. 98-99, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005, India   |
Ranked #35 of 593 hotels in New Delhi
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Worth your money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Hello all!

If you are searching for a hotel where you can find simple luxury (AC, Wi-Fi, hospitality), near good food restaurants and shops, such as McDonalds, KFC, Subway, CCD, Pizzahut, Bikanerwala, Vishal Mart, then do not look any further. This is the finest hotel in whole Karol Bagh. Very good for shopping. Now enough about its location. Let's talk about the hotel. When booking this hotel I asked for a separate bed. When checking in I confirmed whether the bed was placed. The bed was not placed yet, but they took five minutes to place the bed and I got to choose among two rooms (103 and 107). I stayed in a premium room with my mother and brother and had a great time. Bedroom rocks and bathroom is clean. Television is nice too (big fan of football and enjoying FIFA World Cup Brazil now). This is the second time I have been staying in this hotel. I have stayed here in 2012 too and I have to say, I am still very satisfied. I actually booked for two nights, but I extended it due to this lovely place and there is enough to do in Delhi.

Room Tip: Ask what rooms are available and choose among them.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

193 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Probably the first choice in Delhi . The hotel met our expectations in all areas or exceeded. Genuine 3 star level in all areas. The bathroom is beautiful and also sufficiently large. In the business centre you will find everything that is needed. Very beautiful is the one also out enjoying breakfast. Super friendly staff in all areas, the requests are from the eyes. They are proactive.
We will definitely be back and would like to preferred to all my relatives and family and friends.

Room Tip: room number 104 is excellent !!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ratnagiri, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It is centrally located but the entrance passage from main road is too congested.Be careful and do not go on the impression on uploaded photos.
My personal experience is average about this hotel.We traveled with family together and three separate rooms. During morning breakfast my infant daughter vomited in the plate.We were ready to shift the plate to the basin.But the staff was too arrogant and the behavior was horrible.
I think this things happen with us sometimes and specially if we are travelling with family.So the hotel management must be of helping nature at this particular times.
I have narrated my experience and as such I advice everyone of us to write their detailed experience which will help others to decide before booking.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I assure you that my team is highly disheartened to read that we were not able to live up to our service promise.

While we tried contacting you post your comment , I am taking liberty to reach out via TripAdvisor and hope you would give me an opportunity to speak with you in person.

Yours sincerely,
Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

i stayed there for 2 days and during my visit i found this is the best hotel of city , very close to center place of new delhi , i used to travel many times to new delhi but only this time i found best hotel in new delhi .

Room Tip: must stay at maharaja room with round bed
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your kind review and to the individual, responsible to introduce you to The Hotel Intercity Delhi. Thank you.

It is a pleasure to read of your experience and we look very much forward making the palace your preferred hotel when visiting Delhi.

My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel Intercity soon.

Yours sincerely,
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you're looking for somewhere to stay in New Delhi; look no further..HOTEL INTERCITY is exactly the best hotel in new delhi. very conveniently located and near to the metro station. the famous hub and the markets are located very closely to the hotel area. the hotel is located right at the center and heart of Delhi.
the services are up to the mark. the staff is properly trained and educated as they guide u flawlessly.
my overall experience was just fab. will visit soon

Room Tip: convenient place to be in
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Dear christronaldo,

Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!

Thank you for the generous endorsement of your recent stay at The Hotel Intercity New Delhi.

It is a pleasure to receive such heartwarming compliments and as our valued patron you are most certainly.

I sincerely hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our guest soon again.

With kindest regards,
Hotel Intercity
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we stayed there for a night in the month of may, as we checked in too late but it didnt effect their services, Staff was waiting for us till the midnight and we have been greeted very generously with the welcome drinks. Although rooms were spacious, clean and the beds were too cozy to sleep for hours. we had our breakfast and Lunch there in the hotel and it was on time and tasty. This hotel is just besides the main market of Karol Bagh so we haven't had any hassle for the shopping. I would definitely prefer to stay Here next time.

Room Tip: king suite room is the best
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Greetings Mr. Paras Raj !!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback ! We always care our guests. Your feedback encourage us.

When planning your return, please call us directly so we can take great care of you! Cheers.

We hope you'll be back to see us again, soon.

Thanks
Aman
Bhiwani, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Hotel Intercity is all awesome in all respects. The rooms are very well maintained. The experience was fabulous.
Services provided are quick and proper. Love the eye catchy decor of the hotel , felt just like home.
The formalities including check inn or check out was smoothly followed.
The hotel is centrally located near to all the famous attractions and even the metro station was very near.
My overall experience was outstanding and is very much recommended .

Room Tip: Very well maintained hotel and at an appropriate price.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
AmanKr, Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Guest,
Warm Greetings from Hotel Intercity!!!

We appreciate the awesome feedback! We are really thankful to you felt amazing and valued excellent our property. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you back with us again, soon.

Thanks
Aman

Been to Hotel Intercity? Share your experiences!