“Pleasant Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Intercity

You added Hotel Intercity to your Saves list
Hotel Intercity
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17A/42 W.E.A.,Gurudwara Road, Opp. Jessa Ram Hospital | Near Karol Bagh Metro Station, Pillar No. 98-99, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005, India   |
Ranked #54 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Pleasant Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Dear Sandeep,

Thank you so much for everything.
A good hotel with great staff, the location unbeatable. Our stayed was most comfortable, the breakfast was good (simple and nice like home) I would like to thank your chef too. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and I will stay again here, pleased give us a good discount!!!!!

regards
adeline

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
DEL786, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Ms. Alazaroo ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Mam, the pleasure was ours to extend the warm hospitality and professional service that made you feel like at home .

It is wonderful to learn that we also delighted you through our food quality and delivered a great experience to end your holiday in India.Even i have passed your warm regards to our Chef . We hope to once again be of service to you, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi in the future.

( General Manager )

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Like many I booked this hotel on the strength of Tripadvisor reviews. On the one hand in was pretty good value for money but on the other I had been expecting more based on reviews. My room had a comfortable bed but lacked a proper view and only had a shower, no bath. Breakfast was very poor. I didn't even bother with it on the last day. I felt hassled when introduced to their "travel advisor" - if I wanted to book a trip I would have asked. I ended up being charged for what I thought was complimentary water. On the whole it felt disappointing. If you are on a tight budget and just need a base then it's ok but I would strongly suggest looking around and paying a bit more.

• Stayed April 2013
Laventure, Flacq, Mauritius
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

thnx to keshav n all the staff ,the services was good,the hotel is clean ,we spent 7 days thr,thnx keshav very much .we will come again....the Gm also very kind helpful ,Mr santosh,the waiters very helpful.

Room Tip: always try to book the room before ...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Dhruve

Greetings of the Day !!!

Thank you for your kind review of Hotel Intercity New Delhi , we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

My team are heartened by your compliments to their service, which highlighted your experience with us. It is good to know that you felt comfortable and well-cared for during your stay. We look forward to having you all with us again when you return to New Delhi in the future.

Rajkot, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed with my faimly at hotel intercity new delhi lockted at very good location just near to metro station.. i feel it was very safe for the faimly group.the staff was very helpful and friendly.the autmosphire inspire trust &confidence.the rooms are extremely clean.Thier was very good service of wifi.

Room Tip: suite room
Vacoas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We stayed at hotel intercity during our business trip to Delhi. The staff members were highly courteous,helpful and friendly and ultimately inspire trust and confidence while taking care of the needs of customers! The services offered were efficient and cost effective.The rooms are of high standard; the beds are extremely comfortable and the sheets and towels clean and soft. Hotel intercity has a special spirit of kindness and they really take care of their customers.
We were glad we stayed there and has a memorable stay...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
DEL786, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Mr. Dharmesh ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Thank you for posting your review of Hotel Intercity New Delhi, it is a pleasure knowing that your stay from last year remains fresh in your memory.

We appreciate your feedback on our , room and service provided by my team . It is good to know that you felt well-looked after during your stay. We hope to welcome you back, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Given that hotel prices in Delhi are higher than in other places the rates at the Intercity are nevertheless not worth the money. The rooms were nice, but the staff was rather unfriendly.

WIFI did not work despite several complaints at the reception until I discovered that I have to unplug the router outside in the hallway myself. After that WIFI worked for a while until it died again.

The location is good (five minutes walk from Karol Bagh Metro Station) but there are so many other hotels in the vicinity that I cannot believe that there are none that are better value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
DEL786, General Manager at Hotel Intercity, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear Sir ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

Thank you for staying at Hotel Intercity New Delhi , it was a pleasure having you with us.

Whilst I am pleased that you were happy with the location of our hotel and our rooms , I am sorry that our wifi service did not perform well during your stay. Please rest assured that my team have since taken steps to rectify this issue and ensure the optimum quality of the connection.

I have discussed your feedback in depth with the team and we recognize that we could have better handled our communications with you.

We look forward to once again extending our warm hospitality to you when you next return to New Delhi.

With Warm Regards

(General Manager )
Andman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hotel intercity in Karol Bag New Delhi is amazing. I am coming to delhi from last 05 years, I changed my stay to Intercity, they are managing verhy great. I am feeling very homely, very differently gesture. After started staying in hotel Intercity I am not home sick. The rooms are nicely furnished with all the amenities with comlimentory in room tea & cofee making facilities.
Thank you for making our stay very awsome

Room Tip: All rooms are very good.
Dear Mr.Harish ,

Greetings of the Day !!!

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your brief stay at Hotel Intercity New Delhi.

It is rewarding for my team to receive your compliments of their good hospitality and service they provide to all our Guest .

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you with us again when you next return to New Delhi.

With Warm Regards

(General Manager )

Been to Hotel Intercity? Share your experiences!