DO NOT STAY HERE!!! Where to start with this place- they lied about having any internet, the bell boy kept trying to sell us drugs, the hotel looks like a building site as soon as you're past the foyer, the bedrooms were FULL of mould, damp etc, everything was covered in a layer of grime and dust, the room looked like the sheets might have been changed but thats about all you could say. The worst part was the bathroom- blood spattered on the tiles, filth and grime everywhere, the bathroom didnt look like it had ever been cleaned between guests- it was absolute squalor. No hot water, taps that wouldnt turn off and smelt like a sewer. We have been travelling for 7 months and stayed in all manner of places for MUCH less- and we have never seen any where so filthy, disgusting, and with such apalling service as this place. Most rooms are taken by families living there and its noisy, dangerous and disgusting. We couldn't get out fast enough.