“Excellent hotel and five star service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida

You added Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13B Mayur Vihar, District Centre, New Delhi 110091, India (Formerly Hilton New Delhi-Noida-Mayur Vihar)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #86 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Surrey
“Excellent hotel and five star service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for 3 weeks while working in Noida. The hotel is modern and the suite I stayed in on the 12th Floor was extremely comfortable and stylish. The hotel has all the amenities you would expect although there is very little in the surrounding area.

The hotel restaurant provides a buffet or you can choose a la carte. The buffet provides plenty of variety of food and I particularly enjoyed the curries which come with all the extras including garlic naan bread fresh from the oven and tandoori. Breakfast was always enjoyable particularly the masala chai.

Service at the hotel was of a particularly high standard. I would particularly commend the front desk manager Nainci, Sanjay and Vikas who worked in the restaurant and the chef Deep. Nothing was ever too much trouble and the staff overall made every effort to ensure my stay was as enjoyable as possible. If I return to Noida on business in the future, I will certainly stay at the Crowne Plaza Mayur Vihar again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Mumbai, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well, I got a confirmation call for my pre-booked room and was received at the reception desk. As the hotel was fully booked my request for giving a room on pool facing side was entertained by the receptionist. It has an excellent view on this side with Metro movements, illuminated Delhi in the backdrop.
A nice sumptuous buffet dinner was the main attraction. I was taken around by very experienced restaurant staffs who guided me on selection of food items.
I was facilitated while using business centre with computer and a color printer.

Room Tip: Try pool facing room
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Anil,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.
I feel extremely privileged to reply for such compliments where in the hotel, services and the staff have highlighted the stay experience of our esteemed guests.
The team at Crowne Plaza is highly committed toward providing greatest level of satisfaction to each guests and compliments like this motivates them to deliver delight to each one of our guest.
Thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you back again.

Your Sincerely
Hotel Manager
Gainesville, Florida (home of the Gators!)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

With the moving of my office I was in need of a new hotel. Thankfully this Crown was the perfect choice. Location, service and price, all was good.

My only, limited complaints, I consider myself fairly smart, but the light switches got the best of me. One time they turned on the lights, next time, the same one turned off the TV (not quite that bad, but it seemed that way). I felt pretty stupid having to ask someone to come shut my lights off! Also, I could not figure out how to sign up for internet for 7 days. Instead I had to sign up each day. Now I'm told you do a 7 day package, but I missed it. And though I in no way distrust the housekeeping staff, I think it would be in everyone's best interest if the door is propped open, or at least partially, while the room is being cleaned. Just better for the employee and the guests. Lastly, I hate that when I remove my room key from the slot near the door that the electricity at the desk goes off. I leave a laptop plugged in, pull the card as I walk out the door, come back to a dead laptop.

That being said, again, really like this place. Will definitely stay here on my next trip. And a special hats off to some staff who went above and beyond making me feel welcomed: Sunil in the restaurant, Devander at the front desk, Rohit in housekeeping and finally, Manju in the spa - what a great massage!!! Kudos to all!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr. John,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza Mayur Vihar.
I am glad to learn that you have liked the property and thanks for sharing your concern with us. This helps us to understand what is important for our guests. We assure you that we would take cognizance of your feedback and will try to mark the switches with their dedicated function area.

I apologies for the inconvenience you encountered due to internet connectivity. Also please be appraised that keeping guest privacy in mind the housekeeping staff has to clean the room keeping it closed and in lieu of saving energy we have made the arrangement for switching off the room lights centrally connected.
I really appreciate your efforts for recognizing our staff with their names. Will ensure your kind words reaches to them. Compliments like this motivate the team members and encourage them to deliver nothing but the best to each one of our guests. I feel extremely proud and delighted while replying to this comment.
Thanks once again. Look forward to welcome you back again and again.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went to Noida on a business trip and my company booked me on Crown Plaza. The hotel doesn't look good from the outside and the surrounding area is also not good. But the room is very good! Bed is comfortable, room amenities are up to the mark if I may say. I tried one restaurant for breakfast and dinner and the food is great! I tried the pool but it is closed for renovations, unfortunately.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for Choosing Crowne Plaza as a preferred destination for your stay.
We are pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and liked our room and food that had been served to you.
Apologies for the service shortfall due to pool as it is under renovation and should be up and running soon.
Look forward to see you again.

Yous Sincerely,
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Amazing service and excellent team. We had 35 rooms with varied guests from traditional city Bikaner to most modern Guangzhou city China and from one to all, every single person was complimenting us for excellent arrangements and we accepted them on your behalf.

Cost and price stands nowhere in front of in-valuable service provided by your reservation team (Himanshu Trivedi, Shailender,Manoj and F&B Manager,Valets/Bellboys and all).

I will email all the screenshots of sms & messages from our various guests, received on my mobile.

This service quality was inmatchable.

Kudos!!!
Sidharth Mukim

P.S :- We were sold on this deal by HimanshuTrivedi and he worked relentlessly to make us comfortable. Words and paper are too small for the Praise.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Sidharth,

Pleasure was entirely us to serve your guests. We feel extremely happy that your guests had comfortable stay with us and were taken care by my capable team well.
It’s a feeling of proud having such dedicated team which makes guests stay not just comfortable but even memorable. I really appreciate your kind efforts to pen down your compliments and recognizing the team with their names.
Your feedback had already been shared with the team. At Crowne Plaza each employee lives their service behavior to the core which results in experience that you and your guests had during their stay.
We would love to welcome you back. Thanks once again for trusting us.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel room was really modern and spacious and the restaurant had friendly helpful staff and a good selection of food but we were really really disappointed that there was not pool. All the hotel advertising state there is Pool ( including the hotel website- the in room compendium the in room TV advertising and even in the lifts all say pool ) I queried at the front desk to the age of the hotel as I thought it must be new but was told it was 4 years old. The pool is under construction -and it is an ugly sight when looking from your room window especially when we could see the pool at the Holiday Inn next door.We chose this hotel booked through our travel tour company( they thought it had a pool ) for the fact it had a pool.When we travelled it was 38 degrees so of course a pool would have been great.
The hotel is along way from the city too and there is not much around ie no local shops although there is metro station close by but due to the temperature outside we chose not to use this.We were 4 adults travelling two ladies and our adult children who are a couple. I feel this hotel would be more suited as a business hotel.Wifi , breakfast and dinner were included in our room rate the meals especially welcome due to the fact there were no local restaurants nearby.

I tried to send a review on the hotel website but it kept telling me my details were incorrect ??

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza Mayur Vihar.
We deeply regret that you had been disappointed because of non-availability pool during your stay. Please be appraised that we had a functional pool when the hotel opened but due to some renovation work the pool is been shut and should be up and running soon. Keeping Delhi hot temperature in mind we have also made alternate arrangement for pool in one of our sister property.
We really understand your concern and for the same reason we had posted a note on website which states that pool is been closed till further notice. In fact all our confirmation emails also states that pool is under maintenance.
We assure you that we would take cognizance of your feedback by removing it from the room slides.
We hope that you would grant us another opportunity to serve you with seamless 5 star stay.

London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is very nice with one of the good Spas in the city. I liked the room, which is much spacious in comparison to the other hotels in the city. Hotel is not so far from the city centre as well as from Noida corporate hub. Good location to the business travelers in Noida and city center.
If you are there for tourism also, would recommend to stay in this hotel as it is located very close to Akshardham temple and some other major tourist attractions too. Even if you are going to Tajmahal in Agra, this could be a great location to stay in Delhi as this is very well connected to Taj Express Way also.

Rooms are much spacious then other adjacent hotel located at the same place and service is also great.

Hotel staff is also very courteous, friendly and always willing to help.

A special mention of Mr. Himanshu Trivedi (Manager Reservations) for making the whole process right from booking till check-out effortless. Thanx Himanshu

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Borde,

It was our pleasure to serve you. We feel extremely glad when our guest’s checks out from the hotel feeling extremely satisfied and satiated with our services.
We all are committed to offer unconditional hospitality wherein we go extra miles for our guests needs. From the moment a guest checks in till the time he checks out we ensure that they should feel home away from home.
I really appreciate your effort for recognizing my team with their name. I will ensure your gesture will pass on to Himanshu.
Thanks for staying with us and hope you choose to stay with us again.

Your Sincerely,
Hotel Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida? Share your experiences!