“One of the best IHG property !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida

You added Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida to your Saves list
Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   13B Mayur Vihar, District Centre, New Delhi 110091, India (Formerly Hilton New Delhi-Noida-Mayur Vihar)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Members Exclusive:25% Off
Ranked #68 of 610 Hotels in New Delhi
Tampere, Finland
“One of the best IHG property !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Due to my work,I am always on wheels/air and travelling across Europe & Asia and as a first preference I always opt for IHG group hotels (Crowne Plaza,HI etc.) and the reason behind it gets very clear when you stay in there.This time I opted for Crowne Plaza during my trip to India & I found a great hospitality at front desk,well maintained fitness club along with Sauna/Steam bath,healthy & delicious breakfast,very much spacious rooms,good comfort and a personal care just like in a Family,I have been staying in lot of IHG properties in Europe and believe me this is one of best property in terms of standard,comfort,price & hospitality.Room Service is very quick & availability of front desk is amazing.

I must say Well done IHG & all my thanks to Mr Sunny Chadha (Director,Sales) who gave me all the comfort and suggested me to try this property,I have been already staying now here since last 2 weeks & my stay is now extended for next 8 weeks :) so excited about it as I feel comfort in here.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. Good location for work in Noida. Staff is great. Rooms were in great shape. Breakfast buffet was pretty good. Wifi could have been stronger in the room. Would stay here again

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Machida, Japan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have reviewed nearly 60 hotels on Tripadvisor and I believe that this hotel is most difficult to rate. When I checked out, my rating of the hotel was definitely 'Five stars', however, I cannot ignore what I found out after I checked out. I stayed at this hotel for four nights in December. Due to the regulation of my company, I booked this hotel through my work's designated travel agency. I had a voucher issued by the travel agency with a confirmation details.

When I checked in after a long flight on December 17th, I was told by the front desk that my reservation had been cancelled by my travel agency and thus I had no room. I presented my voucher and told the gentleman that I would like to follow the instruction described on the voucher (i.e. to call correct to the agency's office in Singapore). However, the hotel personal was reluctant to do so. Instead they offered a 'special rate' to secure four nights of the room which was about 30% higher than I had originally paid to the travel agent. As I had no choice under the circumstances. I accepted the offer and was checked in the room, which was well equipped. The hotel people all looked professional and at this point, I believed that the confusion was due to my travel agency. Therefore, I thanked to the manager at the front desk for them to handle the problem professionally. At the same time, I mad several international calls to my travel agency in Japan to resolve the issues.

The four nights' stay was excellent, and when I checked out, I once again thanked them for their help. The gentleman who checked me out requested me to fill out the 'feedback' form specifying his name (as he was one of the people who helped me on Day one) which I did with pleasure.

At the same time, I asked the front desk about a card (with a message from manager saying 'Apologize for the inconvenience' and a plate of fruits delivered to the room the night before (while I was out) The people at the front desk were not sure what it was. As I did not want to miss the flight, I had to leave without finding it out.

A few days later, I found out through my travel agency as well as IHS representative in Tokyo that the reservation was intact when I checked in (with sufficient evidence), and thus it was simply the mistake of the hotel. They also said that the hotel was informed of the error on my Day 2 and thus they should have explained it to me. I believe that the card and fruit plate must have had something to do with it. I am not sure that if they did it to sincerely apologize the error or just to 'conceal' the error. In any cases, they should have explained to me what was really going on.

I can still say that the stay was pleasant and the most staff members were of high professional standard, yet I am hesitant to recommend this hotel to the readers until the management full explain what actually went on rather than simply leaving a fruit plate in my room without explanation.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Travelled in July 2014 on a business Trip. We stayed there for 5 days.

The Front office people are very efficient and helped us check in within 10 minutes of our arrival. Since we had already opted for a non smoking room we got the same and were in our rooms in the next 5 minutes.

The rooms are very big with beautiful Metro View.

The Breakfast was complimentary and pretty much all the variety were available.

Room Service was also very quick and they operate 24/7.

Overall a great 4 Star Stay

Room Tip: Rooms with Metro or Road view are great... Those rooms are also pool facing...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Arun,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida.

We are glad to learn that our rooms, buffet breakfast and services highlighted your stay made it comfortable.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back and offer you unconditional hospitality.

United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently during my visit to Delhi- I stayed at Crown Plaza- Mayur Vihar (Delhi). This is not the best hotel when comes to infrastruccture and stay in comfort ( not at par with Crown Plaza brand). In terms of services, I woudl rate it a average. There are a few branded hotels nearby in Noida if you are looking at a good value for money.

Room Tip: There are good hotels such as Radisson, Park plaza, etc. if you are looking for a good vvalue for mo...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Sanjay,

We apologize for the inconvenience you encountered. We wish to assure you that we will take positive actions on your feedback.
We are thankful to you for sharing your valuable feedback and letting us understand what is important for our guests.
We hope that you will grant us another opportunity in the future to extend the true and warm hospitality.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well first and foremost, I have stayed in this hotel more than a dozen times so this review will be one of the most helpful to you.
The Property is amazing and it is a sheer pleasure staying here, the staff is very helpful and treat you with utmost respect. The rooms are big with luxurious. Although food is on the expensive side but considering this to a 5star property it is manageable.
My sincere request to anyone who drinks, there is a liquor mall just behind the hotel so bring in the liquor and order food in your room it will be an amazing experience.
If you are looking for decent place and have come for a business/leisure travel then this is a place to be, you might also get lucky and catch a few celebrities in the hotel during your stay.
Cheers.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Robin,

We feel proud in delivering an outstanding stay experience to our guests which is well recognized by esteemed guest like you. It’s really rewarding for my team who strives to deliver nothing but the best.
We would be delighted to welcome you back with the same warmth of hospitality.

Muenster, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2014

The hotel is just new. The prices with around 7500 are quite good. Rooms are typical and restaurants too. Breakfast is very nice with very variaty.
The gym is fine. Employees very friendly. For me a good alternative for greater Noida.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
GM_MayurVihar, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to learn that you had a comfortable stay at our premises and was well looked after by my capable team.

We would be delighted to welcome you back with our warm hospitality.

Hotel Manager

Been to Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida? Share your experiences!