“My Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi

You added Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi to your Saves list
Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Chattarpur Mandir Road, New Delhi 110074, India (Chattarpur)   |
Ranked #40 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
“My Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

This is an excellent hotel that's a little out of the way but definitely worth the stay! Beautiful serene surroundings, excellent friendly service and competent staff. Beautiful rooms and great breakfast buffet spread. The best experience I've personally had so far. I would make this my permanent stop if I'm in New Delhi.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Dear Zeff S,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your recent stay with us.

Thank you for sparing your time in completing your feedback on trip advisor.

We, at Fortune Park Boulevard, continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements. You could contact me on roop.pandita@fortunehotels.in or alternately call me on +918826884444

Roop K. Pandita

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

i had done my sister wedding there in 2013 , its was an ultimate experience.
Staff was well trained , managed , and ready for customers hospitality .
the function was managed very smooth and we get the positive experience . All all guest were happy . Its a perfect place to plan wedding and other Events.

regards

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Neetu,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you and your guests during your recent stay with us as part of the wedding event.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

we celebrated the wedding functions in the hotel and booked all rooms for 5 nights. i am world traveller and hav stayed in various types of hotels around the world. The services in this hotel in all segments whether housekeeping, food & beverages, roomservice etc was of par excellance.my all guests from various countries were highly satisfied.we threw two gala parties in lawns of hotel,where service,sncaks and food was absolutely upto our expectation.my special thanks to GM pandita, mgrs GOVIND,RAVINDER AND lastly chef mr krishanan& team.
I am pretty sure GOD WILLING,we will celebrate wedding of our second son in due course of time at same hotel .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Sir,

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed at the hotel to attend a wedding for which the hotel itself was the venue. Check-ins were smooth and quick. Rooms and bathrooms are quite spacious and they have a lovely shower. Our meals were arranged in the hotel itself. Breakfast had many options, including a dosa counter as well as eggs to order. Lunch too was great and there were lot of waiters around to help. Food was delicious.

The hotel is the ideal place to organise weddings. There are two lawns for such purposes and both the lawns are well maintained. Their in-house decorator did the most impressive job and the wedding arrangements were just top class. Apparently no outside decorator is allowed to work here. Food at the wedding was standard fare ... not great though.

Would highly recommend the hotel for hosting weddings. For other purposes though, its a bit too far from the city ... approximately and hour or more.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear Sir,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My room was lovely- really big, clean, modern, huge comfy bed & amazing shower, the garden & pool were really nice, the buffet food was plentiful & tasty but what made my stay so great was the staff. They were all so lovely & couldn't be more helpful. My charity held a conference there - the events team were so fantastic and all the staff were really great with my colleagues who used wheelchairs & have visual impairments. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2014
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you and your guests during your recent stay and conference with us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Please check the linen when you enter the room here. I found the linen stained upon arrival in the room. The next day I saw that the linen, as in the bed sheet, was stained when they were changing the sheets. I am told that they outsource their laundry and thus have no control over the quality of the same. Really? The sofas which are upholstered in cloth were also stained. Also, please be careful while ordering the food at the only restaurant that they have as if you order for multiple dishes it takes a long time for the food to be served. But, the food is very tasty. Also, this seemed the last property on the long Chattarpur road and takes a long time to reach. Otherwise, the staff is courteous. This hotel is a hit with wedding parties and there are the baaraatis or wedding guests all over the lobby and restaurants. This happened the two nights out of three that I was there.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, March 8, 2014
Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from Fortune Park Boulevard!

At the onset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your recent visit. It is with utmost concern that we have noted the issues put forward by you in your review. Please note that we have already started addressing the same.

We, at Fortune Park Boulevard, are in the constant process of updating and improving ourselves to keep up with the ever evolving hospitality standards and guest demands, and it is the feedback of our guests that points us in the right direction.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We do hope that you will choose to return to see the positive changes brought about by your feedback.

Warm regards,

Fernandina Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed at the hotel a few nights ago. I was booked there by a travel agent. Hotel is poorly situated. There were no nearby restaurants, it is on opposite side of town to Agra leaving point or some points of interest. Delhi is spread out, so the ride back to your hotel is very very long in traffic. Next morning to Agra...run back though the same very crowded and uninteresting roads. Restaurant, pretty bad. Greasy, spices not lovely or complicated, just heavy handed...much like road-side diners used by some motorists. The room had not been well prepared, no robes, slippers, lotion. No Kleenex, pillows like sponge rocks. I asked for these things and was given each, but when I said they should really have been in the room, the young man said we wait until one asks madam. That is a waste of resources; if you have slippers and robes use them as marketing. Don't expect your guests to help you complete laying out their room. All in all just not very nice. The hotel is two story without a lift. It was noisy until midnight with an outdoor party that included firecrackers. Just not a good experience and definitely more like an American motel, not a four star hotel. Think Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: I imagine the first floor is better for anyone who can't handle stairs.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
RKPANDITA, General Manager at Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Warm regards,

Roop K. Pandita

Been to Fortune Park Boulevard, New Delhi? Share your experiences!