“Good Restaurant Good food but menu says no tax but bill says tax+tax” 4 of 5 stars
Review of delhi daredevil's bar

delhi daredevil's bar
IGI airport terminal 3, New Delhi, India
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 67 Coffee & Tea in New Delhi
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: It is a bar at New Delhi IGI airport international departure after immigration at terminal 3
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good Restaurant Good food but menu says no tax but bill says tax+tax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

I visited this restaurant on 4th of April 2012 on my way back to Dubai. The place is very beautiful and good and comfortable seating’s with big TV screens. A good place to have a drink and a bite while watching live cricket etc. The menu seems to be very big with all kind of foods listed. I tried to get one steak but got info that it will take up to 30 minutes so finally selected a chicken sandwich and a double grey goose. The staff I found very friendly with a big smile. Of course young ladies and so we can expect that energetic and professional touch. A good approach. The food was very tasty and beyond my expectations.
The only problem I faced is the bill. As per the menu they are not supposed to charge any tax as the rates mentioned in the chart are already inclusive of all taxes. A comment is also been given on this with an additional line saying No service charge will also be included in the menu card. But when my bill came both of these were charged. I asked the staff and she politely said she has got no idea on this.
I will try to upload my bill and the menu copy for your reference with this blog.
But overall the food is very nice, a very beautiful interior, and a very comfortable place to sit and relax till the last and final call is been made for your flight.
Separate family seating areas are also available those who want to sit in private and enjoy. As this place is located inside the airport it’s a no smoking area so smokers please excuse.

• Visited April 2012