“Bad staff and incredibly noisy rooms” 2 of 5 stars
Review of The Nanee Suites

You added The Nanee Suites to your Saves list
The Nanee Suites
4.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Plot No. 49, Pocket - I | Road No. 13B, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi 110025, India   |
Ranked #143 of 921 New Delhi B&B and Inns
“Bad staff and incredibly noisy rooms”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

Rooms are modern and with a nice design. Quality of the interiors is also good BUT:
I was requested to pay IN ADVANCE without Beeing informed at the chek in.
We requests for a meter taxy and the extremely rude guy at the reception informed us ( only at the moment of the taxy arrival) that it would cost 600 rupees ( for the half day) even if we need for a 10 minutes transfer. (150 rupees)
After our refusal he said to have a CONTRACT with the taxi company.
He refused to call another cab. We had to do it. The hotel is in front of an increadibly busy especially at night kind of highway. Thousands of Trucks passing in front of the hotel and keep using theyr powerful horns.
A parcel for me arrived while I was tere and nobody informed me so when I realized I had to ask them to send it by courier.
Don't be there

• Stayed December 2011
naneesuites05032011, Guest Relations Manager at The Nanee Suites, responded to this review, December 11, 2011
A very important guest for us.
Booked for 02 day stay, but stayed for 03 days.
The Taxi fiasco was unintended, and regret the same. Will definitely improve and rectify it.
We took pains to send the parcel by Express delivery.
We honour your comments. They are there to improve us further.
Thank You.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Thun, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We've found the Nanee Suites to be a nice little hotel on the outskirts of Delhi. Prices are fair, service is good, rooms are clean and tidy. Bathrooms are very nice, all fully working, including air conditioning.

Breakfast is served from 7-10, good food, all freshly made.

Concierce is present 24/7, speaks fluent English.

Location is ok, if not very central. By car it takes about 20mins to the city centre and about 30 mins to the airport (Indira Gandhi International Airport).

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

I booked this place through one of my friends in Delhi. My wife and I went there with our 6 years old son. The room was average sized with a very good decor. Bed was comfortable and very clean. The decor and amenities were very new and excellent.
Only took breakfast over here which was not so excellent as they served only vegetarian items.
We found the small billiard room always free for us. My son quite enjoyed that arrangements.
Overall it was a good place with Rs 2600 per night. I will probably go back here in future.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to The Nanee Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Nanee Suites

Address: Plot No. 49, Pocket - I | Road No. 13B, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi 110025, India
Location: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #143 of 921 B&Bs / Inns in New Delhi
Hotel Class:4 star — The Nanee Suites 4*
The Nanee Suites is a welcome departure from the traditional atmosphere of other budget hotels in South Delhi. Created for the discerning traveler like you, The Nanee Suites- a boutique hotel- offers style… substance…elegance…without pretension. With 20 spacious guest suites, a multi-cuisine pure vegetarian fusion, pool table, state of art mini gymnasium with workout facilities, superb meeting and catering resources and concierge service to impress the most discerning guests like you. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Nanee Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage The Nanee Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.