“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #175 of 838 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Was at the location for a wedding.

Give the layout of this hotel, had the understanding that this would be largely catering to corporate events and marriages.

The food was great for all the events that they catered for. The breakfast too was good.

The location was a bit off, so touristy things are away not next door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GMCISSatbari, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Delhi Satbari, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Dear Guest,

Namaskar,

We very sincerely thank you for your appreciative & encouriging kind words of praise for our hotel.

We are glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the Hotel in the near future.

Kind Regards

Pradeep Kumar Vaid

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed at Country Inn, chattarpur during last month to attend a friend's wedding. i must say, it has been a wonderful experience and the only thing i could not enjoy was the pool, due to cold winter weather, wish they had a heated pool :( . Starting from the main-gate till wherever you go, the entire staff wishes you "Namaskar" with their hands folded. Chef took initiative to suggest us wat to eat during our other-then-package menu. Decoration at the wedding venue was excellent and we did not find anything missing. Rooms are spacious and overall the property is very well maintained. not to forget, though i have not stayed in much of hotels, but i loved their bedding, the feeling is awesome, but i'm sure such luxury will cost me a spine issue if i order such thing for ;) ... Overall, an excellent experience...thanks to entire hotel team for making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: i found all the rooms lookalike. you may chose as per your favorite direction or just flip a coin :P
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
GMCISSatbari, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Delhi Satbari, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
ear Guest,

Namaskar,

We very sincerely thank you for your apprecative and very encouraging kind words of praise for our unique hotel product and services.

Your valuable comment is an indication of our performance & customer service is a source of inspiration for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel in near future.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely

San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place was awful. The room was dingy and stained, like a cheap motel in the US. The towels were gray like dish rags. The shower leaked all over the bathroom. My roommate got sick off their bottled water. The front desk gave us a hard time checking in and a harder time accessing the wifi. The latter took hours of phone calls, each claiming it would be ready in 5 minutes, until we finally got someone to set it up while we were on the line. I don't know if they don't really speak English or this is a cost saving measure for them. The male staff would stare creepily. I expect this behavior at aggressive tourist locations but not at what is supposed to be a decent hotel and a home base after a long day. Also they wouldn't let go of my bag when I repeatedly said no and that I would take it myself as we were checking out. They want your money and they think of you as dirt.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
GMCISSatbari, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Delhi Satbari, responded to this review, March 5, 2014

Namaskar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on the tripadvisor.

We have taken a careful note of your comment, we can assure you that your experience was certainly not riflective of our usual service standards.

We do hope you will give us another oppourtinity to showcase our product quality.

My team look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel once again in future.

Best Regards

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Guess this hotel is made for marriages, corporate event etc. Not too many rooms in the hotel. Rooms are good and have space. Nothing fancy, Food is good. Nothing out of the world , but surely manageable. Good spread of breakfast. Weird taxi hiring policy. Book your cab in advance from somewhere else. Housekeeping needs to improve a lot. staff serving us at the restaurant were competent . Lots of parking space. Wifi and breakfast is free with room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
GMCISSatbari, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Delhi Satbari, responded to this review, January 12, 2014

Namaskar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us on the Trip advisor.

I have taken careful note of your valuable comment and your feed back is shared with the respective team members.

I do hope that you will give us an another opportunity to showcase our product quality.

My team and I very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to the Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Satbari, New Delhi in the not to distant future.

Thanking you

Gibsons, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stayed 3 days for a wedding.

Big, comfortable rooms. Nice bar. Breakfast was varied and excellent. Front desk and most staff competent and obliging.

Let down by poor housekeeping. Cleanliness of room and replenishment of consumables left much to be desired.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Namaskar,

We sincerely thank you taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us on the trip advisor.

Your appreciative and encouraging kind words of praise for our Front desk and oither staff are source of inspiration for our team, how ever you were not happy with the Houskeeping services.

Your feedback of the Housekeeping department is been shared with the team for further improvement.

My team and me look forward to welcoming you back at the Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Satbari, New Delhi in the near future.

Thanking you

New Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed here for a day and thank god for that. Quite frankly I did not like its location in the first place. The attending guy was not at all helpful. We reached at around 11:15 whereas the check in time was 12 and the guy made us wait for 45 minutes. I dont remember the name of the guy. The reason which was given to me was that no rooms were available and believe me I saw a lot rooms free. Anyways apart from this it was quite ok. The food is not bad the rooms are pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Pune, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I got the opportunity to stay in Oct 2013 for couple of nights. I was little apprehensive when I was traveling from airport. It is little on the outskirts and have to cross a dusty suburban town/village. The nearest place is Saket which is around 25 mins drive provided there is average traffic but if its peak hour it may take anywhere from 45-50 mins to reach Saket. Plan your drive to airport accordingly. Food and service was good. Check-in process took a little longer may be because there were 4 rooms required at the time but still I felt it could have been swift. Staff was courteous and ready to help at the reception in-person. Over the phone, it was below average as everyday when I contacted them for WiFi access card, the reception girl forgot my request on first call ( both days ). Wifi is free and a daily access card is required. Wifi hot spots coverage is average but speed was good. Breakfast had nice options to chose from. Overall I was happy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Delhi Satbari? Share your experiences!