“Super hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pooja's Delhi Bed & Breakfast

Pooja's Delhi Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Pooja's Delhi Bed & Breakfast
Connaught Place | Defence Colony, New Delhi 110024, India   |
Ranked #352 of 806 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Kiev, Ukraine
“Super hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This charming hotel offers rooms tastefully decorated with Indian and Oriental furnishings and artwork. Offering free Wi-Fi.

Air-conditioned rooms at On The House feature warm colour tones and traditional fabrics, giving rooms a cosy feel. All rooms are equipped with a cable TV, minibar and personal safe. Attached bathrooms have hot and cold water showers.

The elegant library has a collection of international books and DVDs which guests can borrow. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can also help to arrange Ayurvedic massage and local tour guides.

Traditional Indian meals and snacks are available upon request only. A daily breakfast is served every morning in the hotel's dining room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

By far, the worst experience I have ever had. I get there and I was kind of worried when I saw the livinroom and kitchen. Once I got the to bedroom, I thought it was pretty nice. But then...

I found cockroaches crawling around in the bathroom, and spiders on my luggage. I wanted to gag. When I told the host, she merely said "This is India" and that I was over reacting. I asked her to spay something to kill them, and when i came back the second night, there were more cockroaches and spiders. YIKES! She also had made me pay in advance which apparently you should NEVER do in India. I stayed 2 nights for 2,500 per night (lost US$ 100). Please don't make the same mistake.

If you stay here, I would only pay 1,000 rupees (US$20/night) as you will be sleeping with some creepy-crawly friends. She usually charges like 2,500-3,500 rupees per night. You can get a very nice, CLEAN hotel for that much. I would recommend Clarks, which is around the same price.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

We have booked this room for my friend reference. I think it is value for money and love to stay there.

Thanks
Gaurav

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Pooja's Delhi Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!