“Affiedable,clean and convinient hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Universe Inn

You added Hotel Universe Inn to your Saves list
Hotel Universe Inn
3.0 of 5 Lodge   |   17-A / 51 Ajmal Khan Rd, Karol Bagh, New Delhi 110005, India   |
Ranked #12 of 581 Specialty Lodging in New Delhi
Chester, United Kingdom
“Affiedable,clean and convinient hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

when i n my friends were in Delhi we were looking for a clean n convenient place to stay .while searching several hotels in the karol bagh area we found this hotel and it is d exact same place that we were looking for,clean,friendly staff ,rooms equipped with tv n working air condition (as most of the budget hotel's air con dont wrk well in delhi lol)and nice and clean bathroom .The only problem was the internet otherwise everything was up-to mark

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I was treated in a great way, the room was nice and clean, the staff very friendly, had the opportunity to meet the owner of the hotel Mr. Rajeev. They treat every single occupant very nicely. I would recommended everyone to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask the receptionist, their all room are good.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Benoni, South Africa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

I booked this hotel through Agoda, as we arrive the staff was not expecting us and run around to fix the room, I had my hotelvoucher with me, which I found they did not understand and wanted me to pay again, the room was not that clean and I was glad I only booked one night...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Gothenburg, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I stayed here 4 days in February and I really felt "at home" here. Nice room,very clean and helpful,friendly staff. I liked the location,Karol Bagh, with many shops,cafes and restaurants outside. A pity I didn't see the fridge,hidden in a cupboard under the TV, until my last day there - 'cause I used to buy nice cakes in a bakery close by. I look forward to stay here next time I'm in Delhi and I really recommend it !

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012 via mobile

I have been traveling in India for approx 2weeks and by far the people working at this hotel are the most unfriendliest and useless people I have met. They speak minimal English, and were not able to understand simple requests such as wifi password and when hot water was or was not available. People in India have been so lovely and friendly so far and I am disappointed that this was my experience at the universe inn. I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2012
Antwerp, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011 via mobile

Our stay at the Universe Inn was at the end of June 2011 and recommended to us by a local guide. I think as a tourist it is a safe bet. Not 2 expensive, value for money and it is clean. Staff is polite (especially the doorman) and the food is ok. All in all i cannot say anything really bad about this hotel; except for the smell in the bathroom, which was a bit funky to us.

As we were staying here, there were still works going on, but it is not annoying, and staff does their best to make you feel comfortable. Their english is understandable if you really concentrate on what they are saying.

• Stayed June 2011
Pune, Maharashtra, INDIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2011

We (me, wife and two daughters) coincidently found out this hotel and to my utter surprise what a hotel it is ! Excellent, CLEAN and very very nice and co-operative staff. Hats off to the maintainace of rooms. Totally insect free for sure. We all liked it very much and has decided to stay in Universe Inn only, whenever we visit Delhi.Our stay was for 6 nights. Genuinly family hotel. We all felt like at home, service and food too was excellent and tasty. Manager Mr. Pandey was very very helping and polite and personally looked after our stay arrangements including Taxi services, which was very prompt and never missed decided time.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Universe Inn? Share your experiences!