“Great place for a family stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saket Bed and Breakfast

and 1 more site!
You added Saket Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Saket Bed and Breakfast
2nd Floor, D21, Marg 13, Saket (Opp Kotak Mahindra Bank) | (opposite Kotak Bank), New Delhi 110017, India   |
Special Rate
Low Summer Rates!
Ranked #7 of 921 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great place for a family stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2010

I visited Delhi a couple of weeks back for a wedding in the family, for which we decided to book a three rooms in Saket BnB for 3 nights.

The property's location right in the heart of a posh residential area, with parks and market places around makes it a very safe and homely place to stay. At the same time, it's main road frontage, and easy location makes the property convenient in terms of accessibility and connectivity, even in the middle of the night.

The owner / manager of the place seemed like a fairly well traveled guy, and was very helpful guiding us about the city, and even offered us a slightly late check out, which was very helpful !

Overall, it's a great place for family stay, and I do plan to stay here again whenever I visit Delhi again.

Cheers !

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Czech first
Lucknow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

Excellent Value for Money . Homely atmosphere .
Friendly and helpful staff and owners .

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

We stayed for one night on our way through Delhi, and found this B&B a great place to rest and prepare for the next part of our journey. The room was large, furnishings brand new and tasteful, comfortable beds, and good food. Our host went out of his way to provide whatever we needed, even providing delivery menus so we could order food in. We also requested an extra bed for our son, although we had not requested ahead of time he very quickly provided a small extra bed. We arrived in the morning, there was no problem getting into our room right away so we could rest and refresh ourselves, and eat breakfast.
The bathroom was beautiful, our son pronounced it 'stylish' and I agree.
The kitchen was very clean, delicious breakfast exactly when we needed it.
The lounge area is inviting and comfortable, TV in the room with all channels, and wifi internet. The owner clearly understands what modern travelers want, and is doing his best to make sure that everything is provided. He speaks English fluently, so can help with arranging taxis etc.
The only downer about this B&B is that being located on a major street, the traffic noise can be heard inside the room, but it did not keep us awake at night. On the other hand, the location next to the Saket metro station and near to the cinema and banks is a great advantage.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
baghdad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

I've traveled through Delhi before and wanted a different experience from the typical 5-star hotel (not to mention how expensive they've become). I came across Saket online and decided to roll the dice and I was so pleasantly surprised.

I was visiting from Iraq( yes, really) and was exhausted when I landed in Delhi. However, everything worked smooth from the directions that were provided to the check-in (with the owner himself who as a warm welcoming grin), to the breakfast in the morning. Plenty of space. Owner is great, told me where to go for some hiddenaway sightseeing and great food. Very clean and comfortable. Excellent value for money. I'm definitely staying here on my next visit. My parents are visiting in a few weeks and I will not think twice about sending them here.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2010

Delhi is not really the safest place on Earth for a single girl and you want to be careful where you are living in the city.
For me comfort , proximity to friends / popular places in the city , safety , hygiene and value for money are all essential in choosing where I stay.
Saket Bed and Breakfast fits the bill. Its comfortable , clean and homely.
Great value for money and makes you want to spend a couple of more days in Delhi altogether! The owner is friendly and approachable and makes sure you feel at home.

I will recommend this place to all I know visiting the city.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

Was recommended by a friends friend.I had never been to the city before so had to ask whether Saket is a good place with things around. Was actually going there for a wedding but a couple days earlier to see the city with a friend. Pictures viewed by us looked impressive but as we all know, its never exactly like what you see. but honestly after getting there, it was better than what we imagined it to be. i have lived in london for a couple of years so was definitely comparing it to the b n b"s there n trust me when i say this, i was very very very impressed.
The owner is a very very helpful guy who helped us with directions, maps, food joints, basically everything a person needs to know when he visits a city for the !st time. He even chilled wid us over a couple of drinks at night. To our surprise, this place was in the best, most convenient location one would have asked for.
Very very safe locality, and close to the best mall (DLF place).
i am very particular about the cleanliness of the place i stay so i prefer hotels but this experience was far better than what i would have in a hotel even if i paid double.
A television and a big clean bath room is what i need where i am staying and it was there.
overall a fabulous experience.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2010

After a flight that took forever to take off, all I wanted was a cozy bed, air-conditioning and a TV, I got more than what I bargained for. Brilliantly located in Delhi, surrounded by bustling folk of Delhi off to catch a movie at a theatre nearby, lies one of the best bnb’s I have ever stayed in. I took the lift upto my floor, was handed my keys with the cutest key chains I have ever seen and was then shown my room – a big spotlessly clean room with the perfect accessories a cozy bed and a flat screen TV. However it was the bathroom that I fell in love with it, absolutely loved the fittings, and toiletries neatly stacked up in the corner. The lighting in the room was warm and in the morning when I woke up from a hectic night of Delhi partying did I see the artwork all over the BnB – quaint, colourful, global and absolutely welcoming. The breakfast in the morning was amazing – the best omelette I have eaten, perfect fresh lime water and excellent service. The host even joined us at for breakfast entertaining us with stories of his travels. The lounge was one of my favourite places to hang out during the day with the sun streaming in as you listen to VH1 on the tv, the furnishings were so pretty and extremely comfy. The BnB has unlimited wifi access so be sure to take your laptop and surf the hotspots to visit in Delhi. The host was extremely helpful in giving directions and suggestions on where all to visit, eat and party. I think I found a home when in Delhi.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Saket Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!