There are glorious arrangements of exotic flowers in striking colors, nestled in glass vases sitting atop beveled mirror boxes, which in turn are placed on majestic stone and glass consoles. The ambiance in the lobby screams opulence in a feel good way!
And our room overlooked the lovely landscaped gardens, which were a riot of colors as it is spring time now. And as night rolled in, the gigantic marble Buddha statue in the garden was illuminated and added greatly to the general atmosphere. I especially found the washroom to be very luxurious, with its spa tub, separate shower area and an in-built TV screen on the mirror facing the tub. A nice bubble-bath, a bubbly in your hand, and your favorite movie! Pure fun!
Breakfast buffet was also up to the mark, as good as any you'll have.
And I loved the fact that there was free Wi-Fi access for hotel guests at all times during their stay!
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace Kempinski at Chanakyapuri is located in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave and has room sizes starting from 520 Sq ft. The hotel is close to the seat of government and houses four restaurants, two bars and a spa floor area of 6500 sq ft. The Hotel offers complimentary broadband access of 10 mbps for its club guests along with breakfast and round trip airport transfers by a BMW 5 or 7 series car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Leela Palace New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.