WOW! Lovely being back after a year and good to see that the high standards are still in place. Equally happy to see the extremely professional Pratik has joined this hotel from another Delhi 5-star hotel that we used to stay in before The Leela. Good move. Breakfast is a treat and the staff friendliness is a big plus. I left a generous tip because the hotel has a shared tip policy which helps a lot. My experience with other hotels in this regard was not as good. Wish that I could remember more names because I'd love to dish out more kudos. The hotel is near the diplomatic enclave. Tip: This time we used a hotel taxi and it was worth the money. A BIG thanks to management for keeping up the standards. I look forward to returning. Our meal at The Library was excellent and they go over and above to please their guests.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace Kempinski at Chanakyapuri is located in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave and has room sizes starting from 520 Sq ft. The hotel is close to the seat of government and houses four restaurants, two bars and a spa floor area of 6500 sq ft. The Hotel offers complimentary broadband access of 10 mbps for its club guests along with breakfast and round trip airport transfers by a BMW 5 or 7 series car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Leela Palace New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.