We stayed there for 2 separate nights in January 2012 and we had wonderful experience. Luxurious rooms with beautiful Indian carpets. It's one of the classiest hotels we've stayed in. Very comfortable bed. It's like sleeping on a cloud! The room is not only Luxurious it was hi-tech as well. We can control the TV and check our emails using the iPod docked on our bedside. Upon opening the phone and the large screen LCD TV we were surprised to have seen a welcome message displaying on both of the units' LCD screens. The TV embedded in the mirror in the bathroom is a very nice hi-tech-like touch. The buffet breakfast is excellent as well. You can even ask the chefs to prepare a dish specially made for you. The waiters are always alert to serve you. All of the staff are nice and friendly. When we go back to viist New Delhi, we will definitely be staying in this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel
- The Leela Palace New Delhi Hotel New Delhi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace Kempinski at Chanakyapuri is located in the exclusive Diplomatic Enclave and has room sizes starting from 520 Sq ft. The hotel is close to the seat of government and houses four restaurants, two bars and a spa floor area of 6500 sq ft. The Hotel offers complimentary broadband access of 10 mbps for its club guests along with breakfast and round trip airport transfers by a BMW 5 or 7 series car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Leela Palace New Delhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.