“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #71 of 921 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Patna, India
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Vandana's is such a lovely find in the midst of busy Delhi! My husband and I absolutely love it. The property is beautiful and well maintained. They have a great rooftop garden that is the perfect place to spend the mornings and evenings. Breakfast is tasty. And, Vandana and Pradeep are wonderful people. We spent nearly a month there when our first daughter was born, and they were such a blessing to us! Vandana's is our go-to place for our stays in Delhi and we highly recommend it!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Pune
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Vandana's family make perfect hosts for our Delhi trip.
We lived there for 4 days. The rooms are good. We took a few dinners at there and the food was very good.
The location is good, it's quite surrondings.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I recommend Vandana's based on our 3 night stay last week. We had a change of plan and needed to stay with them an extra night. They were able to accommodate our family with 2 young kids which we all appreciated. They also made our kids some pasta following a late night arrival. Many thanks!

• Stayed January 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I traveled to India for the first time last November. After work, I just looked for a place to stay for last day in New Delhi. Travelled alone, I checked in at Vandana and found it is a wise decision. It is a home away from home. Vandana and Pradip are so lovely, good representatives of India indeed. Only minuses are it is hard to find. But taxi will help. Safe, clean and homey.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed at Vandana's for a week in November 2013 while on a business trip to Delhi. Let me first establish that I stay at B&B's whenever possible, and have experienced well over 100 B&B's across 15 different countries on three different continents. Vandana's was an exceptional experience, and ranks among the top very few B&B's in my experience. My room was well presented, comfortable, and well kept. The overall facility was warmly and tastefully decorated - and I was welcome in every room. Vandana's was an oasis, and provided me with a comfortable home, and a surrogate family while on my trip. Whenever I needed advice or recommendations Vandana and Pradeep were ready and willing to provide whatever was asked. Their advice and recommendations always proved reliable and accurate. Access to their "local knowledge" was indispensable to the success of my visit. Vandana carefully monitored my experience (at both her B&B and in general) and was always responsive to my needs (for example, I'm lactose intolerant and she provided soy milk without me asking). Staying at Vandana's B&B positively reinforced my experience with B&B's in general, and has become one of my best memories of welcoming and warm experiences with hosts and their family. I plan on returning to Delhi several times over the next few years and will, without question, stay with Vandana and Pradeep. I can't recommend the facility, or the hosts, more highly. Thank you, Vandana and Pradeep, for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room on the main floor and it was terrific. I visited the roof-top garden area where t...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
New Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Many thanks to Vandana, Pradip and sons Harsh and Kush for a most pleasant stay in their establishment of approximately nine months. They were at all times helpful and considerate, and the atmosphere is charming. Vandana has decorated their home beautifully, and guests are welcome in living rooms and dining area as well as on a lovely garden terrace on the roof next to a couple of the guest rooms. I stayed in one of the roof-top rooms for most of the time. It was quiet, free of disturbances, a nice place to live and work. I am glad to recommend Vandana's Guest House, including bed and breakfast, to anyone interested in staying for a few days, a few weeks or even, as in my case, a few months.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Only stayed a few nights however Vandana and Pradeep were very welcoming. The location was great for green park and HKV, it also felt pretty safe walking around the area at night. Everything was clean and comfortable, there was plenty of Masala Chai and breakfast was great.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Vandana's Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!