“Very nice place in Delhi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tree Tops

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Tree Tops
You added Tree Tops to your Saves list
R-8 B, Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi 110016, India (Hauz Khas)   |
Ranked #39 of 921 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Very nice place in Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

My wife and I spend a couple of nights at the Tree Tops and we were quite satisfied. The place is great but the owners of this guest house are really something. Good people who know and help a lot.
Merci encore!!!

Nicolas and Florence

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

Staying at Tree Tops was amongst our highlights of India. We stumbled upon the home stay online, and could not have been more pleased with our decision. Tannie and her Husband welcomed us with open arms.

The accommodations were wonderful- far more homey then a standard hotel or hostel. The staff was helpful and friendly, the food was amazing, and the company was unparalleled. We loved our stay so much, that we reconfigured our trip to come back for an extra night before leaving India. On our return, Tannie and her husband invited us to dinner with them, and had us sit with them in their room to watch tennis and drink wine.

Tannie is an open book- and we learned so much from staying with them. When I return to India, Tree Tops will always be my home, and Tannie my Indian mother.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Besides offering very nice rooms in a peaceful area of New Delhi next to a metrostation, Tannie and Murad are great hosts! They indulge their guests with lovely food and while having dinner it's a perfect moment for good conversations about Indian history, lifestyle and the challenges India is currently facing. I felt myself at home and enjoyed spending time with Tannie and Murad!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

This is not a traditional b&b, it is a home stay, and it is a beautiful home with very welcoming and hospitable hosts. The rooms are of a good size, very clean and offer tired travellers the comfort of good food and some quiet. The bathrooms need a little bit of tlc, however compared to other places in India, they are perfectly acceptable.
The location is a bit further from the centre of the city, however it is perfect if you need a day or two before or after a flight.
Hauz Khas Village is a 20min walk or short cab ride away and is totally different to any other area in Delhi. Definitely worth a look.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I just got back from a wonderful stay at Treetops B and B.It's centrally located and the rooms are great and reasonably priced. Tannie and Murad are incredible people. They made us feel right at home and were extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay here. I look forward to coming back the next time I'm in Delhi.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Tree Tops is an elegant, peaceful and comfortable place to stay in Delhi and I highly recommend it as a handy base for exploring all of Delhi. Only 3 minutes walk to the metro, and a 10 minute ride to Connaught Place, it truly is in the treetops. The roof garden is an oasis of calm, filled with beautiful flowers and birdsong. I am so glad I chose a home stay over a hotel, because Tannie and Murad welcomed me into their home, and treated me with great kindness and generosity. I felt that I arrived as a stranger and left as a member of the family! They were happy to help with booking tours, planning onward travel, calling taxis etc and are fascinating conversationalists. I stayed with them on three occasions recently and will stay with them from now on whenever I am in Delhi. The house is spotlessly clean, the staff very helpful and friendly, the beds very comfortable and the linen and pillows all top quality. The food is the best I tasted in the entire three months I was in India. I really didn`t want to leave! Haus Khas village, only 10 minutes walk away, has great restaurants and chic boutiques, a tranquil lake, and verdant deer park, and many fascinating archeological sights close by.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

I could not have ended my trip to India with more wonderful and accommodating hosts. I enjoyed my stay immensely and felt very much welcomed. Right near the excellent Delhi metro and pleasant shopping areas.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Been to Tree Tops? Share your experiences!