We stayed here for 7 nights so we got to feel out this place pretty well.....
- This hotel is very clean and well kept. It's impeccable. It's the cleanest we have encountered in all of India.
- While the breakfast is just OK, the other food they serve is fantastic.
- Our train was 7 hours late but our pick up was there no problem. We were very thankful for this.
- They helped us organize a early checkout with a drop off.
- It's very close to two metro stations.
- The staff are friendly and helpful (maybe too much so).
- We felt very, very comfortable here. It felt like we had everything we needed.
- They have high-speed internet.
- Great room service.
- While our beds were very comfortable, there was a lot of noise coming from outside. Lots of screaming, yelling and also loud music late at night and early in the mornings. As well, there were a few mornings where the staff we very, very noisy (talking loud & laughing) at 6-7am forgetting that their guests were trying to sleep.
- The "travel agent" there isn't much of one. Once you arrive he tells you that he can arrange anything for you. In reality that's not true. I wanted him purchase train tickets and a flight but he couldn't do that for me. To accomplish that he was going to take me to a travel agent's office. Anyways, he seems only interested in selling you a package tour and making his commission.
- The laundry service is expensive, especially considering it's not machine washed or dried.
- The bathrooms are are very clean and nice, but the shower head isn't very good. There is good pressure but it's sprays way too wide for it to be properly effective.
- No WiFi.
Even if it has it's flaws, we recommend this hotel very much. I hope they maintain the same standards throughout the years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the area of karol bagh in new delhi,Karol bagh is the centerally located i.e. heart of delhi. karol bagh is 16km from international airport, 12km froom domestic airport & 3km from new delhi railway station.We are quality focused,great in service,one of the three star amenities rooms.We have super deluxe rooms with EUROPEAN styles,with contemporary comforts to create a luxurious ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wood Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wood Castle Hotel New Delhi