Let's start with the cons because that's what you need to know first.
1) Broken refrigerator/minibar.
2) No one obeys 'do not disturb' sign. First time, we were disturbed to collect dishes (really?) and second time to deliver the complimentary water bottle.
3) The staff needs some grooming and training (reflected by 2 above as well).
4) Curtains missing from bathroom and there's an open window right in front of the bath area. Risk of getting filmed given that the hotel looks sketchy.
5) Bathroom was SOOO dirty. Walls had thick coating of dirt. Paint had weared off.
6) Not well-maintained as reflected by 5 above.
7) Cheap and dirty and old. You get what you pay.
1) Cheap spacious rooms. But hey, look at the cons above.
Avoid if you're couple or a girl. OK for males for a single night stay. Get a hotel in GK2 at similar price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We design your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Cosy Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.