“Modern stay,dine,shop expereince” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket

You added Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   A4 DLF Place | Saket District Centre, New Delhi 110017, India   |
Hotel deals
New Delhi, India
“Modern stay,dine,shop expereince”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stayed at the hotel on 31st Dec, 2012
The hotel was great really no complains.
Check-in process was fast, room interior were great, I personally found the room a bit smaller but thats okay, breakfast spread was super, the taste the variety just loved it, very professional staffs I will say.
The best part of the hotel is the concept that it is situation on a Mall (Shopping Complex) for foreign tourists it is the best place to stay since it gives you an option to shop, if you are somehow bored from hotel food and wanna grab something at night just take the lift and walk into the mall and pick any good restaurants. They also have a nice pantry with microwave etc which is again an plus on for those who have late night craving and want to snack.
I will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear SheebaRizul,

Thank you for ringing in the new year with Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket!

We very much appreciate your insights from your experience and recommendation of the hotel. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Satya Prakash

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Hong Kong Region, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed 2 nights in this hotel on a business trip. The hotel is excellent with top notch service, nice spacious rooms, good breakfast, very efficient check in and check out. No complains at all except... the internet !

Arriving after midnight after a long flight, I wanted to send out my emails, though was 30 minutes on the line with the hotline of the internet provider (Docomo) who did everything to help me, though the speed was just "very low". Wired or wireless, the connection was a disaster : very very slow and connection going down regularly. Impossible to synchronize email.

As I was on a business trip, I need to have the internet connection. I would stay here again because I liked the hotel a lot and also because of the location. Though, not with the same internet service provider.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 5th floor (508) which was very nice.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Tk100964,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, it was a pleasure having you with us.

Whilst I am pleased that you were happy with our service, guest room and food, I am sorry that our internet service did not perform well during your stay. Please rest assured that my team have since taken steps to rectify this issue and ensure the optimum quality of the connection.

We look forward to once again extending our warm hospitality to you when you next return to New Delhi.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here in Jan 2012. Was fairly new. In a good location. Staff extremely nice. Connected to three shopping malls, one with a nice food court where the food is cheaper than at a restaurant, with more variety. Rooms very clean.
Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Robert J,

Thank you for posting your review of Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, it is a pleasure knowing that your stay from last year remains fresh in your memory.

We appreciate your feedback on our location, room and service. It is good to know that you felt well-looked after during your stay. We hope to welcome you back, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

This is a excellent hotel, situated in a shopping mall, everything is walking distance, lots of good restaurant and other things to do at this hotel. staff is excellent. I would really recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Davinder G,

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation of Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, we are glad that you felt comfortable and well-taken care of during your stay with us.

We very much appreciate your compliments of the hotel and the team. We hope to extend more of our warm hospitality to you on your next visit to New Delhi.

Brussels, Belgium
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here first 3 and 1extra night afther my Agra trip. On my first arrivel everything goes fine. Even I was quit disappointed about the rooms, and for sure the bathroom. I found they are outdated, except from the brand new samsung tv. For the price you pay, they are much more better options in Delhi. During my stay I was travelling alone, but ive make plans to meet my friends in Delhi. till my phone goes. The guy on the check inn ask me if I got the plan to stay alone tonnight??? I was a bit chocked about his question. I said that maybe my friend stay with me... then he keep on asking wish hour he woud arrive??(My friend is from north delhi, if its was to late, he can stay at the hotel) I been travelling all over the world, this was my first time people ask me such a personal questions, I dint expect that from Hilton Saket, but I cancel my friends appointments......
When I return to the hotel and during my check inn, the girl at the desk ask me again if i gonna stay alone at my room. I get really irritated about the same question and I said that I was on holliday and that I care about my freedom.I have friends in Delhi, maybe someone stays at my room, maybe not. Do I need to explane the hotel where I go, and what I do, with who I sleep?? But she say that dey dont care? And they follow the hotel policy. Thats really unacceptable from a hotelbrand that atract bisiness and pleasure travellers. When I said that I wanna chanche the hotel, the guy say in a very rude way... okey okey check him in??? hug thats the hospitality I pay for. but the best has still to come!! I at my check out the girl was challenged me whille playing with her phone, it was so intimidating for me. stupid questions and with a smille? Is this for real??? whos leading this people?I only can say this; Iam a guest in your hotel, i repect the rules and I pay for my stay. but you cant judge with who I hang around and with who I stay at the hotel!! this is unseen by the hilton concern. I woud advise single travellers; do not stay here if you care about your freedom!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear dawood_world,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointing experience you had at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. I wish to assure you that contrary to the impression you have gained, the comfort and safety of all our guests are among our important priorities.

I have discussed your case in depth with the team and we recognise that we could have better handled our communications with you. However, please allow us to clarify that our room rates are usually charged on a single or double occupancy basis. Should there by another guest staying in the room, the room rate would be adjusted accordingly if necessary. As part of their standard processes, our team members perform their due diligence to ensure that additional guests are declared. This is not only for the hotel's policy but also for the safety of our guests, especially those who travel alone.

We hope that this clarifies matters for you and we apologise for any misunderstandings this may have caused. We hope to be able to deliver a better stay experience to you, should you stay with us again in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed the weekend here. Staff were very friendly, Rooms neat and clean with the standard ammentities. Hotel is about 30 minutes from the airport, and 30-45 mins from main downtown area. However I liked the location since it was situated in a shopping mall, so you could access good shops, restaurants without going outside. In addition i heard absolutely no traffic noise (a rareity when staying in large indian cities). Though rooms look a little worn, they were comfortable. My only complain would be that when people flushed their toilets near by, you could hear it as loud as if it was in your own room. There is also no spa, but there is one in the shopping centre as soon as you enter from the hotel (though I did not think it was that great).That aside, I enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back. you get no traffic noise at all
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear JenM72,

Thank you for sharing your insights from your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. We are delighted that you felt well-looked after and comfortable during your stay.

We appreciate your feedback on our location and are glad that you found the rooms unaffected by the traffic noise. However, we have noted your comments regarding the flushing noises and will take steps to improve on this issue.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Newcastle Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Excellent overnight stay and a really BIG city. Staff A1, breakfast great, room very comfortable with adjustable mattress. We'd stayed at the Claridges and Taj in previous weeks, but this place although not as swish to look at, gives you the comforts you really need. Great idea for mini bar...store at store prices.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Satya P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear jake69,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket We are delighted that you were comfortable and felt well-looked after during your stay.

You feedback gives us valuable insights into what are important for our guests - comfortable room, good quality breakfast and great service. It is very encouraging to know that all of these factors met with your expectations and contributed to your positive experience.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to once again extend our warm hospitality to you, should your travels bring you back to New Delhi.

Satya Prakash

Been to Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket? Share your experiences!