“Four star hotel with five star service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket

You added Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   A4 DLF Place | Saket District Centre, New Delhi 110017, India   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early & Save
Ranked #53 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Wales, UK
“Four star hotel with five star service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I've stayed in most of the five star Delhi Hotels and service is inconsistent. The HGI in Saket is a real treat. My stay started with an efficient and cheap airport pick-up. The journey from the airport was short. Check-in was effortless and when I was showed the room, I was expecting less, but the room was perfect. You can relax, eat, work and sleep well in these rooms. I had an amazing breakfast every day and was encouraged to try different Indian breakfasts, which I did, although there was no pressure. There are lounge chairs and laptops on the 3rd floor where you can meet clients and colleagues in a quiet atmosphere. Alternatively you can go to the adjacent mall and meet and any number of coffee shops. I used the free business centre to print my boarding pass - essential to gain access to the airport. I used the pool most days which is well attended offering a snack service if you want it. I also used the gym every day, the Precor equipment with CardioTheatre is brilliant. I could write more, but it would be all positive. I would encourage anyone fed-up with inconsistent service with super-high prices to try this hotel at least once.

Room Tip: Ask to be on a floor other than 3rd as there is a meeting area and may be slightly noisy during the...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Dear cwmfelin,

I am delighted that your stay with us exceeded your expectations, thank you for your kind compliments.

Your encouraging feedback is much appreciated and it is indeed rewarding for my team to know that what they do daily contributes positively towards all our guests' stay experience. It is also very nice to know that you made good use of our facilities and enjoyed our food.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again when you next return to New Delhi.

Monisha Dewan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

The hotel is located in a central area with Malls and theatres around. Good connections to all parts of the City. However, Metro connectivity is not good. The Hotel is very well designed and provides a comfortable sleep. However, some rooms have interconnecting doors to the adjacent rooms which are a dampner to the sleep if the next room's occupant has a bad cough.

Room Tip: Try to take a room which has no connecting door to the adjacent room
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
Dear Anil29,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket.

While we are pleased that you are generally satisfied with the hotel, it is unfortunate that your stay experience was affected by the noise from the adjacent room. We sincerely apologise for your inconvenience and wish to reassure you that we have noted your room preference in our system for your future stays.

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to serving you again when you are next in New Delhi.

Cracow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

The staff at front desk were helpfull and very nice. The check-in process fast. The location is good in the middle of New Delhi. My room was pleasant and very clean with all facilites I need it during my stay. Good breakfast. The hotel is also very quite. I didn't hear a sound from outside in my room. The pool ans spa area is quite nice, however gym facilites were a little poor for me. Generally good choice in the city.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear CracowDanang,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, it is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We truly appreciate your encouraging feedback on our service and facilities. Indeed, my team are happy knowing that you felt well cared for during your stay.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to New Delhi.

Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed in a shabby hotel just before this one, and decided to try the opposite end of the spectrum for our last day in India. The Hilton was a good choice, and we had absolutely no problems. We especially liked the hotel staff and the mall next door. Overall, it was a great experience!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Dear SaskaTex,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our hospitality.

It is especially nice to know that my team contributed towards your delightful stay experience.

We truly appreciate your compliments and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Riyadh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed in this property for one night on my way back home, it was really awesome, friendly staff, big rooms with a sofa, great breakfast and above that it is very good value of money. However, it is a bit distant from the old Delhi and airport, it may take you between 30 and 45 minutes to get to there. Otherwise, the hotel is fantastic.
Many thanks to the staff for the nice stay

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Dear Yabla,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, it was a pleasure having you with us.

Your encouraging feedback on the hotel is very much appreciated. It is indeed very nice for my team to know that they contributed to your delightful stay experience.

We hope you will return to New Delhi again in the near future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

After traveling around India and staying at some places where the word luxury was loosely used, I checked into the Hilton for 2 days before leaving, just to recuperate. It was exactly what one would expect from a Hilton. Nothing fancy, over-the-top, trendy, just good, clean, restful rooms with great service.

The hotel is about a Rs. 400-500 cab ride away located in the Saket area of Delhi. But since I didn't have much luggage just a duffle bag, someone recommended I take the metro to either Malviya Nagar or the Saket train stop and then get an auto rickshaw for about Rs. 20-30 to the hotel. I wouldn't recommend doing this if this is your first time to Delhi or India. Hordes of people pushing and shoving. There was baggage screening before you got on the metro- and if you didn't keep a close eye, easy for someone to runaway with your bags. The sheer crowds made this an awful experience. Once I got out, of course getting an auto rickshaw that would charge you a fair rate is another experience. They all started out at Rs. 100, but found one that was willing to take me to the hotel for Rs. 40- sold.

The check-in process was a bit longer than it should have been. There were 4 people at the front desk and they were on top of each other. Not sure if they were new or what. But once I got to my room everything was perfect. If I closed the shades to my windows I could pretend I was back in America. The bathroom had Neutrogena toiletries. The soap unlike most hotel soaps was actually a decent size bar of soap. Bottled water was provided.

There is a restaurant called the India Grill on the 2nd floor. It has an Indian station, pizza and pasta station, a BBQ station and a dessert table. Breakfast was worth including in my hotel rate. I filled myself on some much breakfast food, I don't think I had lunch while I was there. It should be noted that the hotel is connected to a mall, which can be great if you want to escape the usual sightseeing stuff in Delhi and see how India's newly emerging upper middle class lives.

Overall the hotel stood up to the Hilton standards and it was exactly what I was looking for and needed and will stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
MonishaDewan, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Dear brianonthego,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket. After your chaotic journey of getting to our hotel, it is indeed a pleasure knowing that we were just what you were looking for once you settled in.

Your insights and feedback of the hotel are very much appreciated. We are delighted that you were happy with the room, amenities and the India Grill. I have also brought your comments regarding your check-in experience to the attention of my Front Office Team, who will take the necessary steps of improving our processes.

We hope that you will stay with us again and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Poland, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Hotel with Hilton quality, you get what you pay for all over the world - India as well. Equiped with free internet, with kettle and set of tea. Refridgerator found empty unfortunately:( King size bad been very comfortable. Bathroom without bathtub(shower only) but you cannot have everything:)
Good service and security outside hotel. And not to far from IGI Airport. Fully recommend.

Room Tip: all rooms looks like soundproof.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear karaluchens,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi Saket, we are delighted that your stay experience met with your expectations.

With regards to the mini bar fridge in our rooms, please allow us to clarify that as a Hilton Garden Inn worldwide standard, the fridge is kept empty. Guests staying in our hotel may make purchases at their convenience from our Pavilion Pantry at MRP, located in the lobby level.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in New Delhi.

Monisha Dewan

Been to Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket? Share your experiences!