I booked 3 deluxe rooms in Nov for 3 days ... 2 rooms were good but 1 very bad (#402)
Hotel is good with good rooms and facilities
But my parents room faced lot of problems and thus am very unhappy
- There were a lot of ants in the room which didn't stop coming all 3 days
- The team tried to put in white cement and all stuff but nothing worked
- I asked them to change the room, next room was empty for all 3 days, but no help provided
- The hot water kettle used to leak, replaced... the another piece didn't work
- I called at 10pm for milk for my 3-yr old but never in 3 days they gave me before 11pm
- When asked, why there was a delay, 'they said restaurant is busy' ... Dude, as if I care.
Service needs to be improved big time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Le Roi provide you luxury accommodation in the heart of the city with the amenities of 24-hr coffee shop, restaurant, mini bar, high speed internet in rooms, LCD TV with DTH, elevator, air conditioning, tea/coffee maker, electronic safe, running hot/cold water, attached bath with shower/bathtub, continuous power supply, pet friendly, travel desk, foreign exchange and leave-luggage facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Le Roi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.