“Hospitality at its finest” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Piccadily Hotel New Delhi

You added Piccadily Hotel New Delhi to your Saves list
Piccadily Hotel New Delhi
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Janakpuri District Centre Complex, New Delhi 110058, India (Formerly Hilton New Delhi Janakpuri)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #129 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Toronto
“Hospitality at its finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This hotel showed exactly the true meaning of hositality. Stayed here for 4 nights and was on the executive floor. The staff was very helpful and the executive lounge was open 24 hours and was always well stocked. The breakfast was excellent and server was very helpful taking good care of ours kids. The buffet in Twenty9 was very good although the staff were a little less helpful and cheerful than the rest of the hotel staff. Would stay here if we visited New Delhi again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
RubalChaudhry, General Manager at Piccadily Hotel New Delhi, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri

Thank you once again for your patronage of Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. We hope to be of service to you again in the not too distant future.

Sincerely, Rubal Chaudhry, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed already the 2nd time in Hilton Janakpuri.
You can reach the hotel within 30mins from the international airport, and it is located just next to the Janakpuri West train station, and that makes moving into Delhi very easy. I do not recommend to move into Delhi by car, as it just drives you crazy.
The hotel itself is not old, it is very well appointed and offers everything you can expect from a goo Hilton : excellent breakfast and lunch buffet ( lunch also à la carte ), for dinner they offer Indian, Chinese,and Italian. I tried Indian and Chinese, both are really good. Also the bar in lobby level is very well appointed.
Upon check-in I got upgraded to executive floor, offering all day soft drinks, evening cocktails , and another breakfast lounge.
Otherwise there is a small Spa, gym and a huge outdoor pool.
Staff in this hotel is outstanding. Very friendly and competent.
We had a booking for a meeting room in the business center, where I mentioned that I very much like masala tea. In the evening, one of the team members knocked my door, offering me a big tea box, wrapped in present paper, as a gift from the team. I am sorry I forgot his name, but I will never forget such a friendly staff.
Overall, absolutely recommendable hotel, and certainly will keep it as my home in Delhi.

Room Tip: Executive room
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the facilities provided on our Executive floor. It is always reassuring to learn that our efforts are being noted by those whom we count on the most, "our guests".

We hope to welcome you at Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri in the near future and create a new home for your memories.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

The hotel is situated near the Janakpuri Metro station West. The hotel is aprrox 15 kms from IGI Airport. The hotel is a newly constructed building. The ball room is remarkable. The food being served is of good quality. Buffet costs at Rs.1500/ plate. But the same costs at Rs.500/ plate from midnight to 3 am. Ambience is good. staff is helpful.
Rooms are clean and vibrant.

Room Tip: Choose rooms at the backyard for pleasant experience.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

It is a pleasure knowing that you enjoyed the services provided by the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri.

New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

it was well located with nearest metro station a minute away and commercial locations at a 5 minute walk
. The room is comfortable , spacious and very well planned(you can have a bath and watch TV :) ). They have most of the facilities (Gym, spa , Business centre etc..) . Its an ideal location for business meetings. The pool is maintained at the right temperature !! The morning breakfast buffet is well made and well presented. T

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri

Thank you for taking time and letting us know your views regarding your recent stay with us.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed the facilities and services at the hotel and would like to thank you for your positive comments about your experience at Hilton New Delhi / Janakpuri. These are certainly going to be very encouraging and motivating especially for the Team.

We hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I styaed there for 2 nights as arranged by our tour company. The rooms were comfortable and they had all the essential facilities. Good gym. Buffet breakfast was decent.

We stayed in room 934 and had a few problems with the room. Firstly, the strength of the shower was inconsistent and so was the water temperature. The sink was slightly choked-up. The parquet flooring also had small gaps in and there were splinters. I got cut in both feet.

Otherwise, its still a good place to stay in.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri

Your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us is highly appreciated and the time taken to provide me with these details is of utmost importance to us. We have shared your feedback with the team and can assure you of our best moving forward.

Thank you once again for staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to Delhi.

Newark, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for approximately 1 week in Nov' 2012. Hotel is located very close to a shopping Centre and has good staff, good food and comfortable rooms.
Although all is good and great about this hotel, there are few things to note –
Breakfast – Not as that great as one would expect. There were items on menu but chef could not make it. It was attributed to bad utensils.
Executive rooms had mosquitos and staff had put 2 all-out to keep mosquitos out. I found same story during happy hours.
Over all it is good hotel, conveniently located near a shopping complex and metro station. However, you may find a better hotel for the same price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

We sincerely apologise for your disappointment about food quality and offerings. Please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience this may have caused. Would like to assure you that this is not indicative of the standards that the hotel maintains and the issue has been highlighted to the concerned departments so that corrective measures can be taken.

Thank you once again for staying with us. We hope you will give us another try on your next trip to Delhi.

Oakley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed with my family at Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri on 10 January 2013. I was amazed with the great hospitality and service that we have received upon arrival at the hotel. The entire staff team from Check-in personnel to the Manager were very helpful and took personal interest and care to ensure that our stay is very comfortable. When they heard that my daughter will be departing to the airport at 3:00 am, they immediately organized for her a nice breakfast take-away pack. The cab was also arranged by the hotel and was available on time.

We very much enjoyed our stay and are very impressed and will return to stay there again during our next visit to Delhi.

However, they need to improve their e-mail communication service which is very poor, as they have yet to respond to me on my e-mail querry that I have sent to them (Janakpuri_Info@hilton.com) on 16 January 2013, and todate I have not received any response from them,

Overall we had very positive stay experience.

Room Tip: Their King rooms on 9th and 10th floors are very nice and I recommend for evryone.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Greetings from Hilton New Delhi/ Janakpuri

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri and your feedback on service-oriented employees is very much appreciated. This is certainly going to be very encouraging for the Team.

I view this very seriously that you didn't hear from us on your query by email. I would like to assure you that this is not indicative of the standards that we maintain and will take corrective action. Very soon you will hear from us regarding your query on HHonors points else feel free to contact me directly through email on rubal.chaudhry@hilton.com.

Looking forward to personally welcoming you back to Hilton New Delhi/Janakpuri.

Sincerely, Rubal Chaudhry, General Manager

Been to Piccadily Hotel New Delhi? Share your experiences!