“Go.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Sydney, Australia
“Go.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

You should probably budget about USD/AUSD 65 per head for food, Drinks extra - and you can go up as high as you want.
Without a doubt one of the best restaurants I've been to in the world . The food is indian fusion, if you can imagine haut cuisine indian, you are getting close.
Quite outstanding.
Particularly if you hail from europe, the US, Australia or Asia I recommend it to get a feel for what you can do with indian food. There is an array of vegetarian dishes for the locals as well.
If I find out that any of my friends or colleagues will be travelling through New Delhi, I will have just one word of advice for them; 'Go'

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
New Delhi
“Manish is not a chef...he is a MAGICIAN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's hard to locate the hotel but if you manage to find it then consider yourself one of the luckiest people on earth.

I booked a the table for 2 on my wife's and it is a choice I wont regret ever in my life. We ordered a chef's special menu and each dish that came out was way better than the previous one. It is a great blens of innovation & Indianism.

Although a bit expensive (7.5K for two) but I do not regret spending this much at all for a wonderful dinner experience!

• Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“What a place !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Hard to write a review about this amazing Delhi restaurant. It can not be reviewed, it can not be described. It can only be experienced and enjoyed..... What a place !
Amazing service, friendly and discreet. Extremely pleasant chef wondering the room, describing his amazing dishes.
Try the chef menu with the wine pairing, will blow your mind away.
What a place ! Did I say this already ?

Go to Indian Accent in Delhi, one of my top 10 ever meal (trust me when I say I have had many on 4 continents...)

Can't wait to go again....

Visited April 2013
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this review, April 15, 2013

Namaste!

Thank you writing such a wonderful review about your recent experience at Indian Accent.

We are delighted to see your feedback which has been shared with our Executive Chef and the entire team, who are grateful for the appreciation. Positive feedback from our guests makes our efforts worthwhile and inspires our team to achieve higher levels of guest satisfaction and delight.

Thank you once again for recommending Indian Accent to other diners.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

New Delhi, India
“The best meal till date! Don't think, just book and GO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Indian Accent is an absolute gem, a restaurant situated in a small boutique hotel in South Delhi. It is run by award winning chef Manish Mehrotra, who is truly gifted & talented. The food is beautiful and creative to the extent of being stunning. OK, enough with the adjectives, I am so impressed with the food that I can keep going on! Coming to the food, the menu items that simply CANNOT be missed are: Blue Cheese Naan, Foie Gras Stuffed Galawat, Tandoori Bacon Prawns & Meetha Achaar Chilean Spare Ribs. These are works of art (no exaggeration!), and food worth travelling miles for! My recommendation- Don't waste time, if you're reading this restaurant review to make up your mind, then do not think, just book & go. It's an experience not be missed!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this review, April 13, 2013

Namaste!

We are delighted to see your feedback which has been shared with our Executive Chef and his team, who are grateful for the appreciation. Positive feedback from our guests makes our efforts worthwhile and inspires our team to achieve higher levels of guest satisfaction and delight.

Thank you once again for recommending Indian Accent to other diners.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

New York City, New York
“World class restaurant in a gorgeous and tranquil hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Seriously, amazing food. On par with the best restaurants we've ever been to (and we've eaten at Alinea, Per Se, etc.). We ordered the tasting menu and were blown away by how creative and delicious all the dishes were. It's a little out of the way on the outskirts of Delhi but it's a nice and tranquil area that really is an oasis in the chaos that is Delhi. If you only eat at one restaurant in Delhi, make it this one. Be sure to make a reservation in advance (same day is OK).

• Visited March 2013

Namaste!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your recent dining experience at Indian Accent.

We always strive to provide a memorable experience to our guests with great cuisine, service and ambiance. Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and the entire staff, who are grateful for the appreciation.

Our team eagerly looks forward to welcoming you again.