“A quaint and delicious escape” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Bar, International, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“A quaint and delicious escape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant by friends. It's located in the Manor Hotel, which is a quaint modern hotel unlike the other flashy ones in Delhi. The place is upscale and perhaps there is room in the restaurant for about 100 total guests? That's just my guess. I'd recommend reservations. We were seated outside but were warm and cozy due to the fire pits and heaters they had set up. We opted for the tasting menu which was exciting and delicious. The presentation was beautiful as well. They were extremely accommodating to our requests, as we did not eat pork. The service here was great but not overpowering where people hover over you. The chef himself was bringing out dishes and clearing up tables intermittently which is impressive. The menu was a great fusion of American/European and Indian and for the two of us was around $150.00, no wine. We'll definitely be back again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this review, February 6, 2013

Namaste!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we are glad to know that you enjoyed your dining experience at Indian Accent.

Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef and the entire staff at Indian Accent who are grateful for the appreciation. Positive feedback from our guests makes our efforts worthwhile and inspires our team to achieve higher levels of guest satisfaction and delight.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.

• Korean first
Lusby, Maryland
“Best meal of our life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went for lunch, and had the tasting menu with the wine flights to match. Total cost was about $250 for two, but the whiskey sours were perfect. Each little course was delightful, with Indian flavors accented with unique presentation and light touches. The service was superb. Dining room is very basic, but that did not matter. the food was absolutely special.

Visited January 2013
Toronto
“Lovely Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I came across this restaurant just searching for “top restaurants in Delhi” for my birthday. It had been recommended as one of the top 10 restaurants by one of the magazines. Not wanting to eat Italian or Thai when in India, we decided to take a chance just based on how exciting the menu sounded. I am pleased to say that I hit the jackpot that night.

We had the chefs tasting menu with the wine pairings. Every dish was exquisite – taste and presentation. The staff was courteous and brought our meals out hot and explained everything well. The Chef’s (manish malhotra’s) presence in the dining room was unusual but good. He came around to every guest and talked to them, explained the food, asked for replacements – and I got 2 as I do not like bacon very much.

If you are Delhi and love a twist to the daily meal, I would highly recommend Indian Accent. Enjoy!

Great Menu Manish! I am looking forward to replicate some of your dishes at my next dinner – papad ki subzi, the chat, amritsari fish.

The only downside to this was the tables were too close to one another that I heard the next tables conversation and comments about everything.

I have already recommnded this to my Delhi friends and family looking for something different.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“One of the best meals of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Truly awesome experience

We went with the chefs tasting menu which is fantastic value for money. My friend doesn't eat shellfish so was able to change a couple of items as well with no fuss. Every dish was fabulous and perfectly explained.

It was some the best food I have eaten in my life anywhere in the world and I would make a concerted effort to get back here next time I am in Delhi.

Value for money on western standards this is incredible!

Even the amuse bouche and palette cleanser are 'tell your friends''.

I had a cocktail at the beginning, apple and green tea daiquiri and a glass of Sauternes with dessert rather than do matched wines. I think if I'd drunk throughout the meal it would have spoilt the taste explosion.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oldworldhospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Indian Accent, responded to this review, January 18, 2013

Namaste!

We always strive to provide a memorable experience to all our guests with great cuisine, service and ambiance. Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef, who is grateful for the appreciation.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Delhi.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great location, great service, unusual/different great Indian food. Will definitely re-visit on next visit.

Visited December 2012

Namaste!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your dining experience at Indian Accent.

Your feedback has been shared with the entire team and they are grateful for the appreciation.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you again.