“Surprise Gem in Delhi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Hari Piorko

You added Hotel Hari Piorko to your Saves list
Hotel Hari Piorko
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4775, Main Bazar,Near 6 Tooti Chowk | Pahar ganj, New Delhi 011, India   |
Ranked #44 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Francisco
“Surprise Gem in Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I could not have been more pleasantly surprised by this property. Excellent service, a clean and comfortable bed with luxurious linens, and a central location. The rooms really were fantastic-- my room even had a fish tank. Two-thumbs up and will stay again. I looked at 5 other hotels on the Pahar Ganj, and this was by far the nicest and of best value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bhubaneswar
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was very sceptical while choosing a hotel foe myself in Delhi for the obvious reason for which Delhi has become famous for......but I would like to strongly recommend this hotel to each and everyone who wish to stay in Delhi for its comfort and and its location being very to New Delhi Railway Station.The staff were very courteous and helpful....

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rishikesh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I'm visiting Delhi 3-4 times every year and for the first time I chose this hotel for its central location in Delhi and reasonable rates. After my 3 night stay I know that I will choose this hotel for my future visits to Delhi also as I was completely satisfied with their service and facilities. The hotel staff showed a professional attitude (means to me that they really listened and helped, and I could recognize that it was important for them to serve the guests wishes...) towards a couple of requests I had. The bathroom was really clean and everything was perfectly maintained, from shining sink to properly working shower head and hot water facility throughout the day. I have been living and travelling in India for the last 11 years and I have seen many hotels. With this experience I would say that in Hotel Hari Piorko you get an excellent value for a very reasonable money.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Junagadh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed here for two nights last November in a big group, ended up enjoying it very nicely. Well located hotel near to metro rail as well as in most beautiful area of Paharganj, Delhi having very nice rooms. We booked it at last minute due to change in our program but we feel we rightly decided as we wanted to stay in Paharganj in our limited budget.

Overall a well worthy place for the money. Indeed a budget hotel, so luxuries up to the level of a star class hotel cannot be expected. But they had all the basic requirements nicely in place. Rooms were cozy and beds were comfortable. Most of all, the location of the hotel is very convenient where rail, bus and taxi stations are just couple of minutes’ walk away.

Only problem we found was searching the hotel. Even local driver was with us he took lot of time to get to the hotel. During our stay we faced louder party noise till late night. When we ask manager he told this is not regular basis but other than I would say hotel provides best services in their class.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Location- Fantastic!!
Service- Excellent!!
Rooms- Well Maintained!!
Room Rent- Reasonable!!

Overall i would say a very nice budget hotel in delhi. if you are looking for a pleasant stay i suggest this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Greater Noida , null, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I stayed in this hotel 2 times during June. The hotel has all the essential qualities you want from a good hotel. I loved the way the staff treated us from the receptionist to waiter ,everything was excellent. Although the delivery of food sometimes takes time but apart from that I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My third trip to India and I was looking for a mid-range hotel in New Delhi. I arrived at 3 AM and was greeted by the manager who had my room ready. Clean, basic and most importantly, air conditioned. The rooms are a little dated but perfect if you just want to lay down after an international flight. The rooftop restaurant is terrific. Great food, quick service, and a great view of the city as it wakes up. The staff were great. From the bell-hops to the travel salesman by the front desk. I told him what I wanted and he sat with me mapping out as many routes as I asked. I picked one and booked a car and a driver for the following day. As it always seems to be in India, the driver was early and raring to go. If you need somewhere to acclimate yourself to the surroundings, this is a perfect start. Walking distance to the railway and metro station. The street itself doesn't look much, but a walk around really opens up its charms. Enjoy.

Room Tip: Always ask to see the room first. If its not to your liking, ask to see another. They will be more t...