1. The rooms were quite spacious, clean and comfortable.
2. To get the hot water running you need call reception and wait for about 10 minutes.
3. Literally 5 minute walk away from New Delhi Railway station (NDLS) - that's why we chose the hotel, our train was at 6 in the morning.
4. Bathrooms were clean.
5. Nice big mirrors in the room
6. Only had one power socket in the room.
7. The disadvantage of the location is that it is so messy and dirty.
8. The advantage is the proximity to the railway station, enough and more shops, grocers, buskers and hawkers selling a whole range of things for very cheap.
9. Reception didn't know the geography of Delhi. Couldn't get any help from them about Delhi
10. It is very close to connaught circle as well . About 15 minute walk.
11. Cozy restaurant in the first floor. Tomato soup was brilliant
12. Pretty cool rooftop bar to chill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Hari Piorko is a landmark in the midst of busy market New Delhi, where hospitality stands first. Covering 5000 sq. yards space with elegant interiors & teak wood furniture designed for comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Hari Piorko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.