“Best stay in Delhi!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 626 Hotels in New Delhi
Community of Madrid, Spain
“Best stay in Delhi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We had the best stay in Lodhi Hotel, we are very pleased to say all the staff is very attentive and kind. We were surprised about how they take care about every detail of our stay, the breakfast, lobby, drivers and the people who receive us at the airport, specially Mr. Pankaj who was very kind and helpful every moment at the airport.

We are very happy to stay in Lodhi, all staff and the hotel itself it's very conformtable.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Oakland, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've been fortunate in choosing the Lodhi Hotel for my travel accommodations while staying in India. After busy days working and touring around the city, returning to the peace and calm there is a welcome respite to the hectic pace. Their service is impeccable across the board from the airport concierge service to the restaurants, the reception and the spa.
Feeling sick upon arrival on my last visit, I was professionally greeted and whisked away from the airport by Punkit - who made sure I got the extra care and attention needed by reaching out to the hotel before I arrived. His extra kindness and caring manner is a rare and special quality! The staff made sure I was comfortable throughout my visit.
Looking forward to the next time I am able to return and stay.

Room Tip: all rooms are equal and fabulous
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed in a couple of 5 star accommodations in Delhi over the years. While they all have pretty suites, The Lodhi far surpassed them in both the artistic design of the whites and the services. I use the word room loosely as it is a equitable to a large and comfortable private flat, with its own pool and large terrace and indoor sitting area. Twice the size of any other suite I've stayed in Delhi. However, it was the service that truly surpassed my expectations. I was truly treated like a VIP. As a frequent and particular traveler, I frequently rely on hotel services to support my visit. Often, I am either met with push back or errors. This was not the case at The Lodhi. The staff personalized my service and went above and beyond to ensure that every need was not only met but foreseen before I could even put in a request. The amount of time and headache they saved me made this trip truly enjoyable. I highly recommend The Lodhi and look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful and they all come with their own private pool.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff is friendly and attentive but didn't deal with them too much other than check in and check out.It is in a good location for getting to that particular Air port is just 45 Min away & train station is also close by.The ambience is extremely good.It represents the morden india.Will be back again when i will be back in india again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first trip to Delhi and we wanted it to feel special. I had recently seen an excellent review of the Lodhi in an article in the Wall Street Journal about the artsy scene in Delhi. It looks unique, with a pool in every room, and near the Green Area of Delhi. We stayed in a Premier room on the 8th (top) floor. The staff and service we received was first rate and our experience was wonderful. The breakfast was very tasty and among beautiful art and in a nice sunny space. The hotel decor was beautiful and set a peaceful mood. The pool and gym were lovely. Mission complete, our time in Delhi was enhanced by the wonderful Lodhi experience...and it did indeed make us feel special!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Lodhi was opened in 2009 as the first inner-city hotel of the Aman hotel group. This massive structure has 39 rooms, each room has its own swimming pool.

It is now far cheaper than when it was launched, it is no longer managed by Aman. Their market research must have been very bad, tourists go to Delhi for the ancient buildings and markets, they do not go there to lie at the pool! It is also very hot - most of the year. (And the locals don't lie at the pool much either, it is not a local favourite activity, they avoid the sun and the heat.)

It is still a magnificent hotel with a lovely pool area, gym, spa, and restaurant. Great service in the gym as well.

Great service at reception from Mohit and Navneet!

Room Tip: Any room - all the same!
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2015

I believe in aman lodhi I had my best room ever spacious excellent furniture kichen fully furnished and jacuzzi and fantastic shower swimming pool is palatial gym excellent even Pilates and the service simply perfect the hotel has a elevator directly in the room

Stayed April 2015

Been to The Lodhi? Share your experiences!