“We just love BnB Chrysalis!” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   M-6 Saket, New Delhi 110017, India   |
Ranked #3 of 921 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Gothenburg, Sweden
“We just love BnB Chrysalis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

In February 2011 we stayed at BnB Chrysalis for two nights and then we returned to stay one more night before we flew home to Sweden. These where our first times but certainly won't be the last as our experience with Mony and his staff was beyond fantastic.

The rooms that we lived in had a pleasant design, it was nice and neat. It came with satelite tv, free WiFi Internet along with a fridge containing everything and anything you would need and not need during your stay. Breakfast and supper was superbly served and it tasted as good as it looked and if you wanted anything else you just had to call them. The food was so delicious so do not skip a "homemade" meal while your staying here.

We took a tour through Delhi and a trip to Agra along with Taj Mahal both of these trips were arranged by BnB Chrysalis. We have nothing but good to say about this, no complaints from us at all and we recommend BnB Chrysalis. If your from Sweden you'll be well met as Mony himself has lived in Sweden.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

From the moment I came into contact with Mony and Archana from BnB Chrysalis I knew it was where I wanted to stay when I was in Delhi. And as soon as I arrived at the BnB, I knew I had made the right choice. Staying there was nicer and more comfortable than any hotel I had stayed at over the past 6 months of my travels. It was the perfect combination of feeling like home but still having all the ammenities of a hotel/BnB. The location is also great and very convenient. The only thing I was sad about is that I didn't stay longer! I have already recommended the BnB to other friends that travel to Delhi and will continue to do so. It is perfect for solo travelers as well as couples and families.

Thanks again to the family and I will see you again soon!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
allahabad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

found this place through trip advisor and as the reviews say its an amazing place .its very neat and clean,.the staff very helpful,warm and actually go out of the way to help you.
sapan the cook is amazing.
its like staying at ones home.it has a great location .
we were given complimentary dinner .unlimited supply of tea, coffee.there is free WiFi
was very touched by the hospitality of mony.its amazing to come across people like him.
in a place like Delhi its rare to find such a reasonable place with the kind of services the B&B provides .i had a early check in and a late check out and they were so accommodating with no extra cost.
have stayed here twice and will definitely stay in the future.
B&B chrysalis is comparable to any international b&b especially Europe where i have traveled extensively.

Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

We had a great stay(4 nights at the end of March) at the BnB Chrysalis and highly recommend Mony and his home away from home.

We were usually gone in the morning and exploring most of our days, but it was a pleasure coming home to a cozy, well air conditioned room with a king sized bed, large bathrooms and a great location near the CityWalk Mall. It might sound like a trifle to mention the mall, especially when traveling to India, but it was very comforting being able to get food, drinks, even a foot massage after a long day of exploring. This is the most western and modern mall we visited in either Mumbai or Delhi, so it'll definitely put some people at ease knowing familiar accommodations are only a 2 minute walk up the street.

Our trip to India was the most exhausting trip of our lives, but also one of the most memorable. Mony's hospitality and that of his staff made it pleasant to come home and relax at the end of a long day.

We strongly recommend spending a day or more using the Metro to explore the city. It's modern and branches out to almost any pertinent tourist area. After spending numerous days fighting the above-ground hustle and bustle of India, the Metro was a welcome change of pace.

On the flip side, we don't recommend the drive to Agra. Try the Shatabdi Express train. The drive was too long, too many shoddy roads, the A/C in the car was marginal and it was a disconcerting 5.5 hrs return trip (we stopped at Fatephur Sikri). That's the only negative of our entire trip, and it has nothing to do with Mony and his fine BnB.

In summary, the BnB Chrysalsis is a wonderful value, and a comforting place to rest in a vibrant and hectic city. Mony truly cares about his travelers and makes their trip as rewarding an experience as possible. He treats you like family.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2011

I booked this B&B from Canada for one night stay. The owner arranged my pick from the airport, helped me to do last minute shopping, and transferred to the airport the next day. My stay was very pleasant, nice food, good room, an excellent choice! Thank you Mony for everything!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

As a hospitality professional working for an international luxury hotel chain, I undoubtedly have high standards. BNB Chrysalis met and exceeded them all! The place (according to my mum and sisters who stayed there) was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The food (breakfast included and other meals available on request) are finger-lickin' good with tea and coffee 24hrs.
But the best part is the people who run the place. Right from the proprietor to the cleaning help..... all gracious and polite to the last. Nothing is too much trouble, no request (and I had plenty!) too big. The genuine warmth and care was evident when I spoke to the properitor on teh phone and also when my family stayed there. Suffice to say, I'm staying here every time I head to New Delhi.....I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. No 5-star can match what BNB C has to offer!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

We arrived very early on the flight from London and were greeted with smiles and a spacious, clean room with air conditioning. We were fed breakfast and packed off to bed; it was no trouble to register later, when we woke up. What a huge relief after our long flight! Mony and the staff at BnB Chrysalis can't do enough to for you. The rooms are large, as are the beds, and everything is very clean. You can help yourself to tea and coffee throughout the day and there's a lounge with a TV (not used by us) and internet access if you need it--very handy to check on location of next hotel. It was a real pleasure to meet Mony and to discuss everything from the excessive use of the horn in Indian driving to the philosophy of happiness, all over a delicious, complimentary dinner, replete with excellent Indian wine. I would DEFINITELY stay again and highly recommend this excellent guest house.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to BnB Chrysalis? Share your experiences!