“Worst hostel wannabe i've ever been to” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Shilon Villa Hotel

Shilon Villa Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in New Delhi
Shilon Villa Hotel
You added Shilon Villa Hotel to your Saves list
F 1/2, Vasant Vihar (Near PVR Priya and Hotel Vasant Continental) | (Near PVR Priya and Hotel Vasant Continental), New Delhi 11057, India   |
Ranked #439 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi
leb
“Worst hostel wannabe i've ever been to”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2009

This was worse than I could imagine a hostel to be...not only do you have to worry about cab drivers and salesmen ripping you off..i had to check the receipt everyday because it was daily battle to not be charged an extra 100 rs. And when you'd call them on their attempted theft...they laughed. I checked out and the manager snuck an extra 600 rs/night in the bill as if i wouldn't notice!

They didn't clean my room a single time...and i was there for 5 days...There was no toilet paper. the first room they gave me (for two nights) did not have wireless, a proper ac, or hot water. I didn't know there were other options until i asked for a room with a better wireless connection. I was surprised with a water heater in that one.

The food wasn't horrible...but not great either. I was worried about it the entire time.

OH and the first day I got there i asked for info about cabs/busses/trains...and they kept saying they didn't know any numbers(yeah right). Conveniently, they only knew the number of their friend who owned a tourism cab company and decided to rip me off.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Shilon Villa Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shilon Villa Hotel

Address: F 1/2, Vasant Vihar (Near PVR Priya and Hotel Vasant Continental) | (Near PVR Priya and Hotel Vasant Continental), New Delhi 11057, India
Location: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Ranked #439 of 608 Hotels in New Delhi

If you own or manage Shilon Villa Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.