This is all dining Restaurant of the The Royal Plaza Hotel, New Delhi with a dull ambience due to:
- Buffet quality equivalent to a 2 star Hotel and the high charges are no value for money.
- During lunch time at 12.45 noon the plates are missing and when asked the waiters they just point you towards an area with only 1 cold plate lying.
- When we ordered the tandoori chicken it was served (with bone), when questioned! the waiter answer was “well we thought you know what is tandoori chicken with bone or boneless”, so I wonder a 5 star hotel staff what are they doing apart from simple serving? No one interact with the guests, no one suggest, they are just walking around in a dream land plus the attitude is as if they are doing favour to a guest in this hotel and treat him/her as fool.
Our travel agent booked this Hotel and while checking out we found a good amount only for Wi Fi, so the question is that in today’s business world everyone use the devices with internet and why a Hotel of such calibre do not offer it as package with the room, when down the street a 3 star hotel is smart enough to offer this service in room rate.
The guest relation manager Ms. Preeti was intelligent to recognise the need and our grievance on these charges, but unfortunately she is part of a system where she had no right to make a decision accept the General Manager Mr. O D Sharma, so we leave him to make his mind up?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Plaza is one of the best luxury boutique hotels in delhi. Superbly located in the heart of city downtown- Connaught Place. The Hotel is minutes away from International Trade Fair Grounds, President House , India Gate, Parliament House. The Hotel is very close to New Delhi Railway Station.Its prime location in the heart of city has made it a commercial and shopping hub for both domestic and international travellers.With three restaurants , bar and night club The Royal Plaza provides excellent dining to suit any palate , in an elegant and inviting ambience.Royal Plaza also has an extensive Health Club and Spa -offering wellness menu with signature treatments and therapies to choose from and a temperature controlled & a eco friendly swimming pool ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel The Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.