“The Best Part of India” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saubhag Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Saubhag Bed and Breakfast
You added Saubhag Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
R-668, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi 110060, India   |
Ranked #1 of 838 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“The Best Part of India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We read the reviews before booking this guesthouse and were a bit skeptical that they could all be so great. But after spending 4 days at this amazing guest house, we assure you this is a must place to stay in New Delhi.

Meera treated us like family, and accommodated our every need. The rooms are beautiful and are a welcome retreat to the bustling of the city. The food is amazing, and as wonderful as the conversations with Meera and her husband.

Everyone who travels wants to come home with memories of their favourite place they visited. Saubhag Bed and Breakfast is that place. In the 5 times we have been to India, nothing compares.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Absolutely superb B&B in Delhi, it is no surprise this is the best B&B in India and in our opinion the World!

Meera and her family made us so welcome. After a 10 hour flight and our first experience of India, we were made to feel so welcome it was like staying with friends we had known for years and years.

B&B does not do this justice, Meera provided a full package of tour guide, advice, help, and superb meals.

If we are ever in Delhi again, even for business, then we shall stay again with Meera.

Thankyou Meera.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Maidstone, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This was my first trip to India and I chose on the basis of the reviews on Trip Advisor.
Meera took me shopping, arranged clothes to me made arranged transport, lent me a mobile phone for my later tour of southern India in case of emergencies. And don't get me started on the FABULOUS food.
To me this felt like home, and more than this Meera is a wonderful person who does much to help the local community.
She went out of her way for me, even to the point of picking me up from Delhi airport on my flight back from Kochin which was delayed.
I plan to return probably for a week in November and will not stay anywhere else.
The highlight of my stay with Meera was the afternoon tea and pop corn shared with her and her husband.
In fact don't stay here, I want this to myself!

Room Tip: I liked the large room at the back - just a personal view- because it was quieter.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Staying at Meeras place with so much warm hopitality was the highlight of our India trip. The standard of the rooms is european, it feels almost like home. Meera helps in every respect and cures all the health problems that travellers have picked up on their India trip before. It is a wonderful neighbourhood. All you eating wishes will be granted. We have had thanks to Meera 4 wonderful days in Delhi and keep India in very good memories.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here for two nights and it was wonderful. Room comfortable and quiet. Meera is a great fund of useful information- everything from sightseeing, dress sizes and eating in India and more! On our first night, taxi to take us to friend's home on the other side of the city got double-booked, so Meera and her husband drove us there and arranged for us to be collected later. It was like staying with close friends. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was my initial accommodation I stayed at before joining a 4 week tour around India. Stayed a couple of nights. This was a great way to be introduced to India. Meera is wonderful. The ride in from the airport was just what I expected of India, chaos. This is a great place with wonderful service. Meera is so lovely and welcoming and so very helpful. The only thing to be aware of is that India in my experience the beds are FIRM!!!! I thought the reviews on here had to be too good to be true, but I was so wrong and it was well worth taking the recommendation from trip advisor. Thank you Meera, you were such a delightful hostess.

I travelled in March 2012.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

She describes it as a home from home which it certainly is. Friendly, relaxed good honest home cooking if you ask nicely and fizzy water. Comfortable, cannot really ask for more. Meera is a fountain of information and always willing to advise. If you are looking for a b & b in Delhi you would be very hard pushed to find a better one than here. We stayed for three nights on landing and returned at the end for another. She greeted us like long lost friends each time!

Room Tip: They are all clean comfortable and spacious
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Saubhag Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!