“Not Recommended” 1 of 5 stars
Review of iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd

You added iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd to your Saves list
iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8707 D B Gupta Road | Pahar Ganj, New Delhi 110055, India   |
Ranked #201 of 664 Hotels in New Delhi
Kochi
“Not Recommended”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We reserved a delux room with breakfast in this hotel and I specifically mention in my booking form that we reach the hotel only 10 PM. When we reached in this hotel by around 10.15PM(Because of heavy traffic in Delhi), the person standing behind the reception table checked their booking chart and he couldn't find my booking. But luckly, i got the printout of the booking and showed him. Again when I enquired about the breakfast, he said it is not included in this booking. Again I showed him the details shown in my booking for breakfast. It is too bad for a reputed hotel like this.

The room is OK OK, but there is no real seperation from the adjacent room, theconversation from the other room made me irritated. The linen and blanket are not at clean. The day we stayed there was the final of FIFA World Cup. The channels were continously disrupted, when I contacted the reception they said they couldn;t do anything and we missed the world cup final.

The breakfast is not good and customer service is disappointng. They have not mentioned anywhere in their terms and conditions that their checkout time is 12 noon, The disply board shows that it is 3 star, but I doubt about it.

I won't recommend this hotel for anybody.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars
HotelSinghEmpire, Guest Relations Manager at iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear Guest ..

We would first like to apologize for the inconvenience caused, which was highly regretted. actually there bis some miss communication in staff about the booking and breakfast packages. We would like to assure you that this was a one off incident. We understand that this may have marred the hotel's impression on you but we request you to give the hotel another chance. Again the inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. However, we look forward to seeing you in the near future so that we can serve you well.

Thanking you

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Delhi being a hub of our business, I visit here very frequently. After a detail search and trials, I decided to stay at the HSE whenever I'm in Delhi. This the best hotel available in this price is range. Rooms are big, well lighted and clean( I usually prefer to stay in 103 / 104). Food they serve are always fresh and hot. I found their services are really good and professional. Always you can bargain for a good deal, usually there's complementary breakfast.
Going there in one week time again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Krishanu_India
HotelSinghEmpire, Front Office Manager at iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hi

Dear Guest

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in New Delhi. We are grateful that you took out the time to review our hotel.It is our constant endeavor to provide you best of the services while you stay in our hotel as our guest's satisfaction is our main priority.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at our hotel .

Samastipur, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was one of the worst experience I had when I stayed on 24th may 2014 in room G-07.
Dirty linens, odour smells around the room, after complaining also none have taken interest to fix it.
It was my second time I stayed in this hotel and considers not to stay again in future.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank AMIR R

Travelers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Located just beside the bridge this hotel provides a convenient stopover for railway passengers. The hotel has a good location and room interiors. Just need to pay attention to its service staff and cleanness.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
Bolpur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

During my travels to Delhi, which I make pretty often, in the last few trips I was staying at a different hotel near Green Park, New Delhi. But, since I was not satisfied with their service, I was looking for another place, and I found Hotel Singh Empire having pretty good ratings in Trip Advisor, and so booked my room through phone call.

The place was great to say and almost walking distance from New Delhi train station, and in the midst of several other hotels, the place is an ideal location for stay. I stayed for four days. On the first day as I reached, the room given was not spacious and the air-conditioner was not working. On information, they shifted me to a much spacious and a very good room. The room service was pretty good, although they were not interested in clearing the table in the room after meals in the room. I had to repeat the calls at times to call them to clear the table.

The room, bed and toilets were really clean, the most important part of the stay! All services were provided promptly.

One area the hotel may improve is the quality of buffet breakfast offered as complimentary to guests. some fruits may be added to the list. The other area that can be improved is the staircase, which does not have railing on most part. In case of emergency evacuation, rushing through staircase that does not have railing can be dangerous.

I go with 4 out of 5 because, in general it was a very good experience, but for few minor areas of improvement. Looking forward to be in the hotel in about 10 days time again!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the staircases are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank rpanazarene
HotelSinghEmpire, Guest Relations Manager at iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Hotel Singh Empire DX.

your compliments have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

It was good stay in delhi with hotel singj empire . It is near the new delhi railway station so ease to travel . Neat ans clean hotel and has all the basic ameneties . Location is very good .neatly maintained and freindly staff . Service is some slow but very clean and smooth . The room was large , good with freeze , Tv , free wifi . It has to best value for money . I would strongly recomended this place for everyone .

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank Mitchel18654

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We have booked the Hotel singh empire for a day from Expedia .con . We found a nice hotel in delhi we feel like home . It was a nice room with AC . Room was so clean also bathroom was perfect they provide a free wifi . We have made a deluxe room but manager provide us executive room with same prices . That was lovely . I really thanks to front desk manager . Staff very Freindly and helpful .

• Stayed April 2014
4 Thank Kiranra
HotelSinghEmpire, Front Office Manager at iLodge @ DB Gupta Rd, responded to this review, May 8, 2014