“My place to stay in Delhi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Singh Empire Dx

Save Saved
You added Hotel Singh Empire Dx to your Saves list
Hotel Singh Empire Dx
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8707 D B Gupta Road | Pahar Ganj, New Delhi 110055, India   |
Ranked #143 of 599 Hotels in New Delhi
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“My place to stay in Delhi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Delhi being a hub of our business, I visit here very frequently. After a detail search and trials, I decided to stay at the HSE whenever I'm in Delhi. This the best hotel available in this price is range. Rooms are big, well lighted and clean( I usually prefer to stay in 103 / 104). Food they serve are always fresh and hot. I found their services are really good and professional. Always you can bargain for a good deal, usually there's complementary breakfast.
Going there in one week time again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
HotelSinghEmpire, Front Office Manager at Hotel Singh Empire Dx, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hi

Dear Guest

We thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in New Delhi. We are grateful that you took out the time to review our hotel.It is our constant endeavor to provide you best of the services while you stay in our hotel as our guest's satisfaction is our main priority.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon at our hotel .

Hotel Singh Empire DX

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Samastipur, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

It was one of the worst experience I had when I stayed on 24th may 2014 in room G-07.
Dirty linens, odour smells around the room, after complaining also none have taken interest to fix it.
It was my second time I stayed in this hotel and considers not to stay again in future.

• Stayed May 2014
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Located just beside the bridge this hotel provides a convenient stopover for railway passengers. The hotel has a good location and room interiors. Just need to pay attention to its service staff and cleanness.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Bolpur, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

During my travels to Delhi, which I make pretty often, in the last few trips I was staying at a different hotel near Green Park, New Delhi. But, since I was not satisfied with their service, I was looking for another place, and I found Hotel Singh Empire having pretty good ratings in Trip Advisor, and so booked my room through phone call.

The place was great to say and almost walking distance from New Delhi train station, and in the midst of several other hotels, the place is an ideal location for stay. I stayed for four days. On the first day as I reached, the room given was not spacious and the air-conditioner was not working. On information, they shifted me to a much spacious and a very good room. The room service was pretty good, although they were not interested in clearing the table in the room after meals in the room. I had to repeat the calls at times to call them to clear the table.

The room, bed and toilets were really clean, the most important part of the stay! All services were provided promptly.

One area the hotel may improve is the quality of buffet breakfast offered as complimentary to guests. some fruits may be added to the list. The other area that can be improved is the staircase, which does not have railing on most part. In case of emergency evacuation, rushing through staircase that does not have railing can be dangerous.

I go with 4 out of 5 because, in general it was a very good experience, but for few minor areas of improvement. Looking forward to be in the hotel in about 10 days time again!

Room Tip: Rooms away from the staircases are quieter.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
HotelSinghEmpire, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Singh Empire Dx, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor further to your experience at Hotel Singh Empire DX.

your compliments have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

It was good stay in delhi with hotel singj empire . It is near the new delhi railway station so ease to travel . Neat ans clean hotel and has all the basic ameneties . Location is very good .neatly maintained and freindly staff . Service is some slow but very clean and smooth . The room was large , good with freeze , Tv , free wifi . It has to best value for money . I would strongly recomended this place for everyone .

• Stayed April 2014

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We have booked the Hotel singh empire for a day from Expedia .con . We found a nice hotel in delhi we feel like home . It was a nice room with AC . Room was so clean also bathroom was perfect they provide a free wifi . We have made a deluxe room but manager provide us executive room with same prices . That was lovely . I really thanks to front desk manager . Staff very Freindly and helpful .

• Stayed April 2014
HotelSinghEmpire, Front Office Manager at Hotel Singh Empire Dx, responded to this review, May 9, 2014

Lucknow
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This hotel has got everything may it be your business trip or family trip and worth the budget if you book it through make my trip. The staff is really very cooperative. Room are spacious and well accommodated with all furniture. This was my 4th stay at this hotel including my business and family trip. Everything worked fine at this place. Market is very near to this hotel. so commuters can easily access to the market and metro.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Singh Empire Dx? Share your experiences!