“Great I65 Rest Stop” 4 of 5 stars

Louisville
4 attraction reviews
“Great I65 Rest Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Durban Farms is a great respite when traveling the I65 in AL. Tasty homemade food of decent quality served quickly. Sure beats the fast food places! Interesting boutique for those that like that sort of thing. Farmers market for fresh foods although not sure of off season sources. In season Chilton County peaches and blueberries to die for. Gas stations conveniently next door.

Visited November 2013

12 attraction reviews
“A must stop on I65!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love this little place! I love to browse the market for foods and various home decor items. Some of their prices are high, but I look nonetheless. The sandwich-ice cream shop has very yummy food and sweet treats! If your on I65 south of Birmingham it is worth a stop!!

Bloomington, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Great food & peaches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We always stop at Durbins on our way to and from Florida. We have to get peaches and always have to get extra for other family members. Their cafe has excellent sandwiches and homemade ice cream and desserts. H

Kentucky
“Neat place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Florida...passing through from Kentucky, and I'm glad we did. It was a perfect place to browse around with the kids. They have cute stuff in the boutique and the outside market. The food was pretty good..not excellent. Now, the ice cream was delicious. We all got peach pecan and it was better than good! After our lunch and browsing, we sat outside at the tables. We will definitely go again if we're in the area.

Visited July 2013
“Good food but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped at the recommendations of several friends. Very attractive and clean restaurant. Food was good quality very much overpriced for the quantity provided.