“Great place for fishermen!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bay Springs Motel & Campground

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Centre
Bay Springs Motel & Campground
130 County Road 112, Centre, AL   |
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Centre
Cumberland, Kentucky
“Great place for fishermen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just got home from a four nights stay here. If your fishin' Weiss Lake, this is the place to stay. They have great accommodations, the rooms are clean and the staff is great. Another great feature is the fish cleaning facility for guest to use. Also, give Max a call and he'll clean them for you!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Terri and the crew at Bay Spring hosted my Bass Club Classic in October. We were taken great care of. A great place to stay and a great place to fish. It's like stepping back in time when people care about their Customers and their happiness.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I found myself needing to find a place to spend the night. This was unexpected so I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted a clean American owned place to stay. When I rode my motorcycle down into the driveway I knew that I had found it. The owners were extremely helpful and caring. The room was amazingly clean. No odors, no mold, no worries about clean linens. There was a mini fridge and PLENTY of outlets. I will go back even of its just to stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013
Decatur, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The room was exactly what we needed to rest and refresh from our trip. We enjoyed the outside nooks to read or talk and if we had brought fishing equipment, we could have fished from the piers that are also located on the property. The owners try to anticipate your needs by even providing complimentary hot coffee in the office along with various snacks that can be purchased. Great place to stay!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Bay Springs Motel in Centre Al.; may not be a five star motel when compared to the Ritz Helton. But it certainly is a five star motel if you are looking for comfort, relaxation, cleanliness, and just good old Southern Hospitality. The owners go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. It just the place to go too when you need to get away from the rushed and demanding lifestyle of the city (Birmingham & etc.). If you visit between May and September, try to make it on the second or fourth Saturday, and take in their Southern Gospel singing; a good time to reflect on life and to renew your spirit. While visiting at the Bay Springs Motel; make sure you talk to Ms. Terri, and allow her to suggest one of the several local restaurants, you will never regret it. Over all I give our visit five stars because you can slow down and relax. I was told that there is a place close by that has great fishing; or if you are more like we are there is a lot of great walking trails, and some of the most beautiful scenery in the south.

Room Tip: They have plenty of non - smoking rooms so make sure you ask for one if that is your preference.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We spent 5 weeks at Bay Springs Motel and had an outstanding stay. It was quite, very clean and the service was exceptional. The room was large and included a dining table, desk, refrigerator and microwave. Terri the owner in a great person who went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. She had noticed that I didn’t like my sheets tucked under the bed and would make my bed special for me every day. In my 28 years of business travel, I have never received that attention to detail at any motel or hotel. Don’t waste your time at the nearby corporate hotels. This motel is owner operated and they actually care about their guests and property. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: We liked rooms 27 & 28 on the left rear of the building. Very quite with dining area.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Madisonville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

It was a great experience to stay in a local, owner-occupied motel. The setting was quiet and lovely. The room was very clean and the bed quite comfortable. The friendliness of everyone made me know I will definitely stay here again. Pat H

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Bay Springs Motel & Campground? Share your experiences!