“First class operation--fun knowledgable and caring” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to our little corner of paradise. We are known for our high quality personalized service and for the highest level dive instruction possible. We work hard at helping you make the most of your play time. Specializing in small groups allows us to do things differently such as our no-maximum bottom times (other than dive tables of course), no minimum number of clients required for an outing and our private charters that cater to the client's individual needs. We are passionate about diving and our mission is to deliver unique experiences that are great fun without ever skimping on safety. We are extremely proud of our team. Michel is owner and a PADI Course Director with a stellar reputation and over 20 years experience. Rob is a PADI IDC Staff Instructor and Tech diver with over 3,000 logged dives. Ginette is owner and a PADI Instructor with 18 years dive experience - her passion is eco-diving. Whether you are looking for a great dive experience, want some training or are interested in a career as a dive professional, you will be happy you chose Scuba 6 ECO Diving. Come dive with us and find out first hand why so many clients make us their number one choice.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
“First class operation--fun knowledgable and caring”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

No surprise I'm joining the list of all 5-star reviews for Scuba 6. Went diving here after an 18 month hiatus from diving and my girlfriend's first time. Couldnt imagine a more caring, fun and knowledgable operation. Roberto and Deb are great, he helped my gf through all her anxieties of diving for the first time and we had two great dives, despite poor weather above water. Reasonable prices too- $70 for two tank dive.

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“great place to learn diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Did my OW with Scuba 6 Diving end of may and I enjoyed every bit of it. Roberto and Debby made me feel at home on the island from day one, made me even more enthousiast for diving than I already was and had some nice tips for trips around the island.
Doing the OW I felt save. Roberto was patient and professional.

Came back with friends later during my trip for more diving and enjoyed those dives too. All dives have between the 53 and 65 minutes.

I can only agree with the others before me.
Thanks Roberto and Debby, for giving me the passport for this whole new world :)

Visited May 2012
Austin, Texas
“Research and Find Scuba 6 is best...hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Just received my Open Water certification in the mail and eager to go back and get my Advance Open Water certification! You are able to see and feel that Rob and Deb love what they are doing and is reassuring you are being instructed by true professionals. It's a bummer when you realize the course is over. You will automatically want to sing up for extra fun dives. Do your research and you will realize you will be in the best hands.

Visited May 2012
Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
“Absolutely amazing! You have to try...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Besides the fact that diving in the Caribbean sea makes the experience great anyway because it is so beautiful, diving with scuba 6 makes it much much better!
The owners are very nice and welcoming, and funny too!
The material is great and safe!
Roberto is a really good teacher and make everything very understandable!
Amazing beautiful coral reefs and and marine life!
The dive lasted for about an hour. We started by doing some exercises under water, like how to get the water out of the goggles, very instructive...and then went to dive until about 10 or 12 meters in an incredible scenery, colorful with so much to observe!
If you wonder if it worth it, DON'T, just go for it, you won't regret it!

Visited April 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Six things I love about Scuba 6!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

1. We were able to call Scuba 6 to inquire about going diving and were on the boat within 2 hours.

2. We were greeted at the doc by Tio Tom and immediately felt welcome as part of the family. We loved the place so much that we knew we just had to stay!

3. Rob and Deb welcomed us, asked our sizes and what weights we needed. After that, we were free to roam around the charming town for a bit. When we returned, we spent less than 5 minutes doing paperwork, quickly hooked up our gear and boarded the boat (located about 20 steps from Tio Tom's).

4. Roberto, our friendly Captain, helped us gear up and assisted us in getting back in the boat when we were done (no small feat as we are pretty chubby). He was everything a great Captain should be...kind, dependable, strong and patient!

5. Scuba 6 only takes small groups diving. We felt like we had a personal consierge Dive Master! Rob knew all of the good places to go and even knew the secret hiding place of a giant crab.

6. Rob made sure we felt safe and had a great time. We are both new to diving and exploring scuba in this safe environment was exactly what we needed.

We highly recommend Scuba 6 for all levels of divers. We had a more experienced diver with us and he also had a fabulous time!!!

Kristin Myers and Lindsey Myers