The accommodations at Bocas Bound are amazing. I stayed in one of their mixed dorms and was very pleased to have A/C, clean bathrooms, and hot water for the first time in several months of traveling. I didn't have a reservation but there was plenty of availability because this place is huge. There are very large bedside lockers for each dorm visitor that can fit a 75 litre+ backpack and more. On Wednesday nights, they have free rum punch and tasty appetizers for all guests during their social hour (aewsome!). Then there are the beaches. I dream of these beaches. White sand, perfectly blue water, and very few people. If you want a totally deserted beach, it is only a short walk away and even the walk is lovely.If you want a crazy party, it is only a short boat taxi away but far away enough that you won't even know it's there unless you want to be there. There is also a Zip line course on the property that is backpacker affordable and totally insane! I highly recommend this place. The price was right, the amenities were great, the location was unbelievable, and the beaches are pristine. Don't miss out on this gorgeous place! I am already planning my trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a living rainforest, on a Caribbean island, Bocas Bound is the place to stay and visit in Bocas del Toro. Bocas Bound provides immediate access to surfing, rain forest hikes, kayaking, and beautiful beaches. Bocas Bound is an exotic destination in Bocas del Toro that attracts back-packers, surfers, and cost-conscious families looking for a place that is extraordinarily different from a typical Bocas hotel. Trails from your doorstep lead you through dense jungle to breathtaking beaches and hidden coves. The nightly chorus of nature will cause you to truly appreciate Isla Bastimentos.* 8 min walk to Red Frog Beach * Beach Activity Center* Hiking Trails and Canopy Zipline* 15 minute water taxi to Bocas Town* Air-conditioned rooms* Full Restaurant Bar and Lounge * Community kitchen * Free Breakfast & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Bocas Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Bound Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Bocas Island Lodge Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro