I stayed in the mixed dorm during Semana Santa (Spring Break for university's/Easter week.) The A/C was so cold it made me because of the difference outside. The rooms were clean and the food the restaurant was reasonable and tasted fine. Many beaches to see close by and ziplining was a blast.
I recently called to make another reservation. Correction, I called upwards of 20 times over a week and a half period and no answer. I left a message and sent an email but nothing. We decided to stay on the main island instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a living rainforest, on a Caribbean island, Bocas Bound is the place to stay and visit in Bocas del Toro. Bocas Bound provides immediate access to surfing, rain forest hikes, kayaking, and beautiful beaches. Bocas Bound is an exotic destination in Bocas del Toro that attracts back-packers, surfers, and cost-conscious families looking for a place that is extraordinarily different from a typical Bocas hotel. Trails from your doorstep lead you through dense jungle to breathtaking beaches and hidden coves. The nightly chorus of nature will cause you to truly appreciate Isla Bastimentos.* 8 min walk to Red Frog Beach * Beach Activity Center* Hiking Trails and Canopy Zipline* 15 minute water taxi to Bocas Town* Air-conditioned rooms* Full Restaurant Bar and Lounge * Community kitchen * Free Breakfast & Coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Bocas Bound Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bocas Bound Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Bocas Bound Hostel Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro