My wife and I just spent two wonderful weeks in Villa 48 at Red Frog Beach on Isla Bastimentos, Panama. The villa is first class with all the comforts of home. It has a covered wrap-around veranda where we spent much of our time reading and relaxing. It has spectacular views of the ocean complimented by a gentle, ocean breeze. The Red Frog Resort is also surrounded by a dense tropical rain forest and has the best beach in Panama. The concierge, Jacob Rodriguez, provided us with a cell phone so we could call whenever we needed a ride, whether to go down to the beach, or any other attractions, meals, or groceries, etc. that we wanted. He saw to it that we were accommodated in every way. Red Frog has a newly constructed "zip line" tour through the rain forest which I took and found it to be the "ultimate experience" that you must try. The support staff is very friendly and cooperative insuring that your stay is most pleasant. Red Frog is the perfect choice...it is a truly unique & fabulous place!
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.