Rented a villa at Red Frog Beech a short boat taxi from Boccas town. The villa was amazing, very beautiful and clean with the best view of the ocean! They were a little further from the beach then we thought but Red Frog emplyees were great about picking us up in the golf cart and driving us. All the workers were really helpful and friendly. My son caught a Mackrel fishing and the cook cooked it up for us for dinner. This resort is still in the building porcess so the roads were a little rough but it is only going to get better there! We can not wait to go back... Very peaceful there and still feels un touched. Easy to get to other islands for meals and tours by boat taxi, cost reasonable.
You need to check it out
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro