We stayed here (in Villa 4) from Feb 9-14 with our 2 adult children and loved the experience. Villa 4 was at the very top of the sometimes paved and sometimes not paved road that winds from the resort entrance thru what i called "Scottsdale" into the jungle and to the top of the property. Our Villa was a large 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with a large loft area but because it was so hot up there my kids shared the second bedroom. A continental breakfast was delivered each morning consisiting of pastry juice and coffee so its best to stock up in Bocas befoe you arrive if you want something more substantial. Very private with an infinity pool overlooking the jungle. Its really not much of a resort but its all about the beach and it has a very laid back surfer vibe. The punta lava restaurant was good for lunch and dinner but we mostly hung at the next beach down where you can grab lunch at the Jungle lounge or at Palmar a good surfer hang. Overall a fun relaxing trip. Best part,getting driven home by my tipsy 20 somethings in our golf cart on bumpy jungle roads. Saw some animals ive never seen before but it can be buggy there. The zip line on the property is Awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro