I have been to Red Frog Beach Resort a few times and cant get enough of it. The villa is beautiful with a private pool, tv, internet and the most incredible view imaginable. The golf cart allows you to explore many parts of the island whenever you want at your own convenience. Punta Lava was a wonderful restaurant on the beach if you dont want to leave Red Frog, however going into Bocas town on a water taxi was a fun way to explore new restaurants and cuisine. Turtle Beach was even better than I remembered and both beaches arent crowded, it felt like I was on my own private island. The day before we left we saw white faced monkeys along with sloths and red frogs! Kayukas Island Lounge also had a mellow vibe with ping pong, movies and delicious food. Red Frog is great for anybody. So many options- you can surf, relax, lay on the beach or explore. I've stayed at hotels in Bocas town before and highly recommend Red Frog Beach Resort over the other hostels and hotels nearby. Paradise at a cheap price and you will keep coming back for more..
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.