It had been over 3 years since we were last at Red Frog Beach Resort. And we were amazed at the difference. The natural beauty had always been there but the development itself has improved so much as to be unrecognizable from the past. We stayed at Villa #53 which is spacious, has beautiful views, and the nicest pool in the resort. The overall grounds and gardens are beautiful and we loved how the plant material was all from the surrounding area. One of our favorite treats this trip was a trip to the all new Susurro Spa. The setting is unlike anything you've ever experienced. A winding path that crosses a mountain stream leads you up a hill to the perfect naturally relaxing spot for your massage. The massage therapist was fantastic, and the tranquil setting over the stream with all the sounds of the rainforest was just fabulous. This will be a must do for us every time we return. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Frog Beach offers upscale villas to rent with private pools and so much adventure to enjoy on Isla Bastimentos. If you like nice beaches and exploring jungle--this is the perfect place. Two restaurants, 4 beaches, Zipline, surfing, snorkeling, hiking, sailing and famous cave tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Frog Beach Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- Red Frog Beach Island Resort & Spa Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro