Tio Toms guesthouse is located on isla bastimentos. It was really easy to get there by watertaxi and the island is much calmer than isla colon. There are no cars or other motorised vehicles on the island, beside the water taxis. The guesthouse rooms are simple but clean and every room has its own bathroom. It can get loud because of the water taxis, which arrive and depart next to the guesthouse. The owners Chris and Tom are nice and the dinner they offered us was delicious . Chris has got very good connections to boat tour guides. Our guide (Roberto) was very nice, patient and explained a lot during our trip to some of the smaller islands close to isla bastimentos. We really enjoyed hanging out in the hammocks at the end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are looking for a nice place at the Caribbean? Our family-guesthouse is builded over the water of the lagoon and located in the centre of the village Bastimentos on the same named island in the north of Panama at the archipelago Bocas del Toro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your TioToms Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pension Tio Tom Hotel Isla Bastimentos
- TioToms Guesthouse Panama/Isla Bastimentos, Bocas Del Toro